Pic request C&S DREWERY fh12 500

anyone got any pic’s of this or no who it belongs to .

fh12 glob 500 6x2 got uniqie airbrush paintwork old far tractor’s etc.

last time seen it pulling visben freezer

The people it belongs to are from round Attleborough way in Norfolk, I think they might share Paul Arthurton’s yard, but I could be wrong. There are a few pics of it on here, it has done some of the Crowfield shows if my memory serves me correctly. It’s usually seen pulling containers.
As for the murals, weren’t/aren’t they farmers or something?

Pics - have a browse on Neil Jarrold’s site, there are some photos of it on there somewhere
http://www.euro-wheels.com/

just found that

Im pretty sure he bought that with the paintwork already on it. If you ask Loretta (who comes on here) nicely, im sure she can tell you (or her hubby will) i havent seen it pulling containers, only fridges, as in the photo.

looked like who ever it belonged to took goo care of it , late 40s driver also helpfull chap give me a hand other day when they was been prats tipping me , think every bit of clothing he had on said volvo :laughing:

sounded nice with the 2 stacks on though

As far as i’m aware, the motor was owned by Steve Fellows who had the art work put on. Then owned by an owner driver from Wisbeach area pullin boxes. He didn’t keep it long. Then purchased by Mr Drewery. I believe the motor was sold and re sold by Neil Jarrold on both occasions.

:sunglasses: i love this truck its nice & subtle i se it almost every night here in harwich it is a stunner

Kindle, sorry you’re right - I confused it with this one, which is usually seen pulling boxes - and which also comes from up Norfolk way somewhere doesn’t it?

Well you were both right, the Drewery motor has pulled boxes too

YES MR V YOU ARE WRIGHT IT WAS OWNED BY A MATE OF MINE CALLED CLIVE PIPKIN FROM WISBECH,HE WORKED WITH ME ON BOX’S AND GOT OFFERD MORE THAN HE PAID FOR IT SO SOLD IT AND REPLACED IT WITH A DAF.ALSO SAID FUEL WAS NOT THE BEST. :cry: :cry:

JOBE:
YES MR V YOU ARE WRIGHT IT WAS OWNED BY A MATE OF MINE CALLED CLIVE PIPKIN FROM WISBECH,HE WORKED WITH ME ON BOX’S AND GOT OFFERD MORE THAN HE PAID FOR IT SO SOLD IT AND REPLACED IT WITH A DAF.ALSO SAID FUEL WAS NOT THE BEST. :cry: :cry:

Yeah now you’ve said his name. I knew his name was Clive.

that other pic of fh with durance on the headboard is owned bya called kevin he run’s outta felixstowe an is based there too !! very sweet lookkin truck for a volvo an i detest the bloody things !! lol as think that clive done a bit of subbin for one mr boon !! not a 100% certain but sure one will correct me if wrong !!!

Saw it yesterday on the M1, but the car got in the way of getting a better shot