Barnard Castle Truck show

anyone from here going? August bank holiday weekend. Hopefully taking the motorhome, defo taking booze

look out for this

Hopefully I will be going but just for the day, would love to go and stay over but dont have a camper van!!! just me old tent and find it difficult to put up on my own these days

Danneke:
Hopefully I will be going but just for the day, would love to go and stay over but dont have a camper van!!! just me old tent and find it difficult to put up on my own these days

I’ll give you a hand

Danneke:

I’ll put it up for you :smiley:

Tommy :smiley:

there you go Danneke, 2 offers to help you put your tent up

Thanks for the offer boys, but think will only be going for the day, I havent booked the Barnard Castle show. However if you are visiting the Scotish Truck Show begining of August come and say hello, I am booked in there with my Lady Truckers/ Driver & Families Help Line stand. As always all drivers are welcome to come and say hello to us on our stand.
Again thanks for the offer of help .

I suppose i wil see you at Scotland Dannake as i am pitching my tent (alans nieces tent) next to yours :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d like to go for the day too :sunglasses:

nice camper van what,s one of them cost ya nowadays

that one, bought used last year, 54 plate, £36000

Driver-Once-More:

■■■■■■■ hell it,s a morgage aint it :laughing: :laughing:

teddy_0781:

Driver-Once-More:

[zb] hell it,s a morgage aint it :laughing: :laughing:

I know. … Comes with its own “garage” :slight_smile:

I’ll put it up for you from Tom_DAF

Now there is an other you can’t refuse Danneke. LOL

Tom_DAF:
I suppose i wil see you at Scotland Dannake as i am pitching my tent (alans nieces tent) next to yours :stuck_out_tongue:

can’t make scotland as I’m booked eldewhere that weekend

I cant make it now im on hols from 26th now :frowning: