Bargain cpc course

First come - first served. Driver cpc course at Mansfield Woodhouse on Monday 20th July. £38.75 fully inclusive to Trucknet users. Normal price £80.75. Remember you can qualify for this if your existing driver cpc entitlement expires within the next 5 years. You must hold a full C1, C or CE licence.

The course touches on many different subjects and is being presented in a innovative style by myself and others.

To book, please call the office in normal hours and quote TN207.

Maybe driver cpc can be interesting!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Maybe driver cpc can be interesting!

I love the use of “maybe”, reminds me of “Probably” the best lager in the world. Which isn’t strange, as I’m drinking one! :smiley:

Sadly I can’t take you up on the offer Pete, as while I’ll be in Mansfield, I’ll be busy trying not to take the paint off one of your trucks! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Given the general reputation of cpc delivery, I’m on a mission!

Comments taken in the spirit they were given (I think!!).

Good luck leaving the paintwork alone.

Peter Smythe:
The course touches on many different subjects and is being presented in a innovative style by myself and others.

If you can tell me know to strap down a Sinclair C5, change the cylinder head on a deltic and cook up a delicious pop noodle without a kettle via the medium of mime, then I’m sold.

Still some places left.

Aw, looks like I might be just a smidgen too late, was going to drop by yours tomorrow about C training, ah well, will just have to fork out the regular price I guess. :slight_smile:

You’ll still get 10% Trucknet discount if you ask for it when you book.

Cool beans, will have to remember to do that. :slight_smile:

#bump#