Driver CPC training for £30+vat on Saturdays- local haulier

Hi guys,

Just to let you know,me have a few spaces left on our own drivers CPC courses, and they are at the bargain rate of 7 hours for £30 plus vat

It’s only cheap because we have to train our own guys, so I have 2-4 places left on each course which we are selling on at cost price.

Full JAUPT approved course, price includes upload fee, hosted on Saturdays only, in Bedford.

Give me a shout or pass my details on if you or anyone you know needs to get up to date without it or for full course dates and content.

Nb: this is a private as, from a haulier with space on courses, not a cpc training company touting for work.

Open forum, perhaps some other hauliers with spaces might like to share theirs too with some local drivers, and fill up their courses whilst helping the members here?

Hi Sarah, welcome along, sounds a good deal for a driver somewhere although I fear that you post will be deleted as soon as an Admin sees it. :frowning:

good on you! pity you not further north :frowning:

Well, it’s helping the members of the forum and is open to any other hauliers to list their spare spaces. Hopefully admin will see sense in supporting local business and it’s members

gazwrf:
good on you! pity you not further north :frowning:

try Ian jowitt :sunglasses: £60, knows his ■■■■ :laughing: Google of best connection for his details gazwrf :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Sarah@artic:
Well, it’s helping the members of the forum and is open to any other hauliers to list their spare spaces. Hopefully admin will see sense in supporting local business and it’s members

I think they might but its courtesy to ask first on most forums

ROG:

Sarah@artic:

I think they might but its courtesy to ask first on most forums

Hopefully the op will see sense and read our rules on advertising :unamused: