Cheap driver cpc

driver cpc tuition will be available next year.
it is £250 + vat for a 5 day course.
the course will need a minimum of 10 people per week to make it pay.
the venue will be near knutsford.
would you do the course in one block like that?
or do you prefer the one day a year thing?

Got a link to the company doing that course ?

ROG:
Got a link to the company doing that course ?

no, sorry.

The only thing I could find on google was this -
oamps.co.uk/ors/PDFs/CPC%20Lesson%20Plan.pdf
unless anyone else can find something better…

there is no website, as i am the teacher. you can ask me any questions as you want. so no need for a website.
i think companies that charge any more, are ripping people off. so i’m doing the course myself.
there is nothing to teach anyone, because you should all know all the crap. all you need to do is turn up and listen to me and the first aid bloke, then get ■■■■■■■ listen some more, then get ■■■■■■ again.

now, that’s a proper cpc course.

Hi Phil,
just a quick Q…Are you JAUPT registered?
Cheers Pete

Express Pete:
Hi Phil,
just a quick Q…Are you JAUPT registered?
Cheers Pete

the jaupt registration and rip off fees are in the pipeline.

Id rather do it as one big course than block days but then again going to Knusford is another ques :smiley:

Is learning how to grind a wheelclamp off and how to attack anybody that comes near the truck officially recognised then■■?

Ben9:
Is learning how to grind a wheelclamp off and how to attack anybody that comes near the truck officially recognised then■■?

yes.

limeyphil:

Ben9:

yes.

OK if nothing else it should be very interesting.

limeyphil:

Don’t wanna burst your bubble buddy but there are already companies around charging those prices NOW- and I do agree that some are charging far too much

Do you supply the alcohol or do we have to bring our own?

limeyphil:

phil several options ,

section off a corner of burger king at knustsford services as the meeting place, use some police tape or summit :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing:

sit in your truck in truck stop and teach the CPC via CB radio to all the trucks around you if they dont have CB use a radio transmitter so they can tune in on the radio. if they have a q they just beep their horn :exclamation: :grimacing: :grimacing:

stand in the middle of the truck park with a portable flip chart and a megaphone :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

limeyphil:

Not much parking at Knutsford…You’d better make it at Lymm

Phil, you are enterprising, i give you that.

What happened to the truckers emergency kit, tyre inflation line/gun, etc. that you were putting together?

phill,ive already done my first bit of the cpc course,so will i get a rebate off the price of your course. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Do we get issued with a complimentary magnet for attending the couse or do we have to provide our own? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If you get me 10-12 folks i can run this course from my air conditioned classroom in Banbury right now. All five modules in a week £250 + Vat per person. Doing loads already. We also can come to you to deliver providing the class sizes are 10-12 persons.

Big D:
If you get me 10-12 folks i can run this course from my air conditioned classroom in Banbury right now. All five modules in a week £250 + Vat per person. Doing loads already. We also can come to you to deliver providing the class sizes are 10-12 persons.

Does your course include the beer :question: :wink: :laughing: