Cheap driver cpc

Driveroneuk:
Phil, you are enterprising, i give you that.

What happened to the truckers emergency kit, tyre inflation line/gun, etc. that you were putting together?

not enough interest. some folks won’t change a bulb, never mind cut off a clamp. :laughing:

Does your course include the beer :question: :wink: :laughing:

I could sort out some tea and coffee and maybe a biscuit lol…

limeyphil wrote
there is no website, as i am the teacher. you can ask me any questions as you want. so no need for a website.
i think companies that charge any more, are ripping people off. so i’m doing the course myself.
there is nothing to teach anyone, because you should all know all the crap. all you need to do is turn up and listen to me and the first aid bloke, then get ■■■■■■■ listen some more, then get ■■■■■■ again.

now, that’s a proper cpc course.

I am sure that JAUPT will be interested in your training ethos, some of them may monitor this site.

Limeyphil also wrote
there is nothing to teach anyone

Why are there so many questions asking basics on this site if everyone knows every thing?
Rules change, policies change, I have had my licence since 1982 and I am still finding out new stuff regularly.

I am 61 soon and dont need it unless I want to carry on past 65, 250 souds a bargain being that you can spend your time looking out of the windo and still get your cpc. Mind you I Must be going bonkers because I w ould like to do it just to say I have

Part Timer:

limeyphil wrote
there is no website, as i am the teacher. you can ask me any questions as you want. so no need for a website.
i think companies that charge any more, are ripping people off. so i’m doing the course myself.
there is nothing to teach anyone, because you should all know all the crap. all you need to do is turn up and listen to me and the first aid bloke, then get ■■■■■■■ listen some more, then get ■■■■■■ again.

now, that’s a proper cpc course.

I am sure that JAUPT will be interested in your training ethos, some of them may monitor this site.

Limeyphil also wrote

Why are there so many questions asking basics on this site if everyone knows every thing?
Rules change, policies change, I have had my licence since 1982 and I am still finding out new stuff regularly.

They do & in this case they have…(ref JAUPT)

Part Timer:

Lets hope so eh? Jobs for the old boys in a boys own club looking after their own with government approval.

Like the ACU, FIM, FIA and FOCA role in motorsport.

Limeyphil also wrote

I don’t envisage any change in that respect, the problem is that there are a lot of drivers who don’t read Trucknet, there will be many more who wont listen or learn anything on the CPC.

I have always said that we should have workplace learning, we had a long thread on the old forum with Mal and I disagreeing about it. We normally agreed on most things. I just think we are going about it the wrong way, because a one size fits all course wont fit anyone.

The load security trolley is a joke, the bus CPC seems like a joke especially about how to treat customers, an obnoxious passenger will still be obnoxious even after the driver has wasted a week training.

Drivers would learn much more, spending a week with a driver in a real life delivery situation, or a week in the workshops or even a week in the office making coffee, better still would be 3 weeks of each.

I prefer limeyphils offer of free beer, even if the company has to pay 250 quid for it