Baghouses in Spain

Overpriced drinks,loads of eye candy,loud disco music,mafia type door bouncers.Some good,some bad places,but check your bank balance and visa/mastercard bill,in case of copying.Or put the bill on the DKV card under “expenses”. :laughing: Strange how never saw Spanish workers in them.

toby1234abc:
Strange how never saw Spanish workers in them.

you must have been under the influence then and it affected your eyesight :smiley:

toby1234abc:
check your bank balance and visa/mastercard bill,

A little trick for you here…only pay with cash! :unamused:

toby1234abc:
but check your bank balance and visa/mastercard bill,

before the wife does :stuck_out_tongue:

Baghouses in spain are quality compare to some places,the bigger they are the better quality of service and looks. As for using a credit card ,bonkers!!!
Worst set of bouncers in a club was Romania in Sigishora ,fell out over the drinks price and all my fellow customers turned out to work there!!!.Got out alive with some cash left :smiley:

Madrid to Granada road,seems to be big clubs,dont park the truck in the secure parking,as they lock the gates untill they open the next night,and would be hard to explain to the boss,why you couldnt move for 24 hours.Maybe one day,we will see the clubs come to the UK.

Madrid - merida KM88 truck park has three on one site ,plus good food in the resturant :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Baghouse? I have absolutely no idea what you’re on about, honest… :open_mouth:

Pubs/discos/bars full of page 3 Eastern European young ladies,ladies of the night.Buy one,get one free offers.If you go to Puerto Banus discos,the places are full of mafia girls,that charge 500 euros for starters,if you cant pay,big boxer types may injure you.The scam is your drink may get spiked when you get to her flat,and you are relieved of passport/cards/cash,and end up sleeping on a park bench untill the return flight gets you home.Puerto banus,near Malaga is a haunt for rich and famous people with big yachts in the marina.

The “NAVY BAR” Puerto Banus…
What a great place. Grab a Shwarma and a ■■■■■■ on the way back to the apartment.
Colombian, Brazilian birds…lovely. Always stayed away from the Eastie-Beastie,s, saw enough of them in transit through Rumo, Bulgy etc.
GS

Toby, look up ironic in the dictionary mate :laughing:

500 euros, KINELL, inflation has certainly reached Spain, it used to be a lot cheaper than that, or so I’m told!

used to go to the one near nules upstairsa downstairs i think it was called decent food and entertainment :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: perhaps its not still goiing

newmercman:
Baghouse? I have absolutely no idea what you’re on about, honest… :open_mouth:

i agree Mark i alway’s thought they was place’s where gay’s went :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

hanson:
used to go to the one near nules upstairsa downstairs i think it was called decent food and entertainment :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: perhaps its not still goiing

Oh yes it is

Motor wont get touched by anyone with ill intentions at Upstairs/Downstairs club.Used to find the clubs in the middle of nowhere a bit more relaxing,no pressure.Navalmoral de Mata on the Badajoz/Madrid route.Went out with one,was bit of a nutter,and could knock back spirits like no tomorrow.Hired a car to see the Lisboa Expo,and went for a trip in the wagon,sleeping arrangements were toe to head,due to bad snoring.Some good ones on the old Teruel road,that now runs parallel to the new autoroute,(Free toll).I know a lot of you will say,they only after the money,but on occassions,a lot of drivers have formed relationships,not sure if the crocodile tears were genuine,on departure,or if they did really like us or not.The ones that say they never went in one,tend to be the ones that did,whats the point in denying it.What is wrong having a quiet drink after a long day,and lots of nice things to look at.Uk even has Spearmint Rhino.