hola !

hi guys, just got back from a six week stint working for a brit comp on bulk.living in the cab aint that bad,anyway are any of the spainish firms hireing yet?before i start makeing the phone calls.if not looks as if im back to good old blitey in january for some more,takeing plenty of deodorant this time!

Hey,

Am doing my first trip from north france to portugal, obviously driving through Spain,. Any hints or tips about Spain? Will be driving down the west side obviously.

Any info gratefully received.

Yes eat in the ‘vegallana’ approx 40km before Villar(Portugal border). When you done that let me know if the food s still as good.Not been there for ten years.!!

Lone Wolf Spain at the moment is a disaster area as far as transport is concerned I am afraid.
There are very few imports to Spain at present so few foreign companies are coming to Spain but this is a double edged sword because the Spaniards are not loading the export loads either as there are no return loads.
You should get an idea when I tell you that Transport Sese of Zaragoza will problably close down in January and that Marcotrans also from the same area is wobbling. I get 20-30 phone calles a week from drivers all over Spain looking for work, those that have work are not getting the kilometers and are going home with only the basic wage.

hi,never had any trouble my self.plenty of free parking,good restuarants look for the ones with the spainish trucks in them,they will be the best.just keep your doors locked.truckers dont usually get any hassle,they dont carry much money,its the holiday makers in there motor homes who have to worry.