Bad Karma !

Blinking blimey i,m sure i,ve got Bad karma .
Thursday night/ friday morning i get a concrete block thrown at me and reported that . I swerved it .
Have the weekend off and then …
This morning on my way back up the M1 and what do i see in the south bound carriageway ? A car spining across the motorway at a rapid rate of knots , rolls up the embankment and comes walloping back down into the hard shoulder on it’s roof .Whilst rolling up the embankment it caught fire .God knows what happened there . I stopped N/B on the hard shoulder and got the emergency services out .Whilst doing that the driver came clambering out of the wreckage and was now being greeted by people going S/B that could be bothered to stop .
After doing the biz with the 999 dudes and considering i hadn’t witnessed how the car ended up spining across the carriageway and up the embankment and back down again ,and people had stopped and where offering assistance i fiqured there was nothing i could do so set off again. Besides that i didn’t fancy crossing the carriageways either .Probably get run over .
See what happens tonight .

Unlucky mate…As Shaw Taylor would say…Keep em peeled!!!

just remind me not to go anywhere near you :smiley:

jon

I got that Karma thing when I started with a Swiss outfit. Picked the truck up turned the corner at the first traffic lights & it just died. Called the boss & he came out & tightened the battery leads on the terminals. He’d changed the batteries but for got to tighten the nuts. Did a local out near Biel when a Merc car passed me on the motorway ,hit some black ice on the curve ahead ,went sideways up the bank & ended up on its roof back on the hard shoulder. We managed to get the guy out of the back door. He didn’t want us to call the cops or an ambulance. Cops came anyway. This was all in the space of 3 hrs. in my new job…Then it got worse… :laughing:

Paul Thursday Night /Friday morning I thought I’d had a brick thrown at me BUT it wasn’t until I’d stopped a Police car we found it was a HAMMER which was still lodged in the windrscreen. I got covered in glass, also it went it was all over the cab even on the bunk. I think 6" up the screen more I think I’d have been dead.

who does Shaw Taylor drive for
does he wear glasses

i know its police 5

The concrete block was thrown from the Alrewas flyover on the A38 , the A513 junction. The cops reckon it’s becoming a problem there so watch out .

The hammer was in Corby. Could have been from a trails bike or 2 cars even somebody walking I just heard the BANG.