Karma drives a BMW

M1 south yesterday, J24. I’m coming up the hill towards the A42 turn in lane 1 cos i want the A42. Traffic is busy but we’re all moving. I’m on the limiter. Next thing, some knob in a crappy Jap estate who also wants the A42 cuts in front of me and hits the brake. Oh shhhh… I blast the horn and flash the lights but you know exactly what happens. Yup the window rolls down and an arm appears with 2 fingers attatched. Grrrr… Now i’ve lost all momentum while the knob himself puts his foot down. He’s just about caught the car in front when a BMW passes him and does exactly the same! Cuts in front and hits the brake. This infuriates knob. I can tell this by the way he’s dancing behind and flashing his lights. Mr. BMW meanwhile just rolls down his window, and 2 fingers appear attatched to his arm! He then drops a cog and boots it, pulling into lane 2 and using that for A42. Just what knobby should have done in the first place.

He must’ve seen what happened to me because there was no other reason for him to do what he did. He made my day.

Instant Karma - Dontcha just love it!!!

Nice one :laughing: :laughing:

BMW drivers

I’d gladly offer him a job :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Had a similar thing on Friday on the A21, they had coned one lane off for roadworks, everyone merging nicely except for one van driver who decided to cut in between me and the lorry in front without indicating and slammed the brakes on, forcing me to slam on, which ain’t nice when your fully loaded :imp:

Blast of the horn and flashed the lights, no reaction but could see him looking in the mirror with a smirk on his face like ‘what you gonna do about it’ grrrrrrrr. Well when it went back to two lanes he didn’t count on the lorry in front holding him up in lane two while I came alongside in lane one and gave him some abuse, never seen anyone squirm so much, certainly weren’t smiling anymore :smiling_imp: