Backload for Flat, Ongar to Lossimouth

I have a customer who needs to get a machine moved this week, its a flat bed farm trailer about 35ft long, 5 tonnes max. With some jiggery-pokery it can be loaded by 2xFLT onto an ordinary 45’ flat (Curtainsiders not really suitable :cry: ), loading times are very flexible as both collection/delivery points are on farms.
Its not the best paying job as I quoted it with another item, and I’m not looking for anything out of this either, just a happy customer. PM me for details.
Joe.

Still available.

If there is a head board extension it will be seperate on the deck.

Still available, thanks to Scotstrucker for the contacts, I tried to pm you back Scots but the messages don’t/won’t go :confused: , I had one of them in mind already (Mr Unreliable :wink: ) :slight_smile:.
It will definatley have to go this week but thought I’d give TN members first go.

Still available if anyones interested, I’ll get around to doing on Tues if its still there :stuck_out_tongue:

desperate!.jpg :grimacing:

Saw you on Tuesday going over Anderson drive in Aberdeen with this on, did flash and give you a blast of the air horns :smiley: also saw you today round about Gretna but you ignored me again :open_mouth: :wink:

scottie0011:
Saw you on Tuesday going over Anderson drive in Aberdeen with this on, did flash and give you a blast of the air horns :smiley: also saw you today round about Gretna but you ignored me again :open_mouth: :wink:

It was my truck but not me driving, so don’t take it personally :wink: :laughing: