Return loads for flats out of ireland

Hello, we have a 45ft flat with sheets delivering into belfast and dublin on monday next, does anybodyhave any good contacts to back load me from, or any suggestions ,thanks.I can do the deliverys in any order, so we can reload from either towns

back to where though?

Gloucester ideally, but just to the uk will do, i can work her back from most places uk wise

Hi hope these help loaded there in the past evergreen peat dungannon 02887740950,westland peat dungannon 02887727500
(dont know if these have amagalmated),Loane transport Kesh mark,blackley loane 02868631555,HMT Shipping Heysham
01524851444 Warrenpoint 02841753770 Good luck

I see Nolan running alot of flats around the country,i know they get bad press but maybe worth a look as a one off,try Quinn group in Fermanagh or Creagh concrete,they also ship alot of concrete staircases out,but i dont know where to.Also look at some of the big steel stockholders,TATA have a big place in Lisburn,or Lagan Valley steel,also Barkleys(haulier) in Ballymoney area move alot of tractors across the water.
I hope this helps a little.

We Backloaded from Montgomerys once , concrete sections to Scotland , might be worth a call.

Montgomery Transport Ltd

Phone 028 9084 9321

i know they have already been mentioned, but you are guaranteed work out of westlands. be prepared to que for a while, and they will insist on it being covered.
but don’t expect much money for it. the rates are crap.

thankyou to all of you, will have a ring around tomorrow, if i get time

another of the peat places would be bulrush up in bellaghy near toome,or from the south there is bord na mona peat not far from monasterevin.

is that Website any good?
transportsfriend.org/index.html

Just for some info, £600 belfast to colchester… then reloaded felixstowe for gloster, sorted

I’ve just priced a job to Co. Donegal and one last week to Co. Derry. Both with flats, i may give you a shout for their details if they come off! :wink:

No problem i rang that westlands, after i booked my ferry back, the man there then told me he could get me a crossing… still i got the right price out, so was just a bonus on the job, thanks for all the help with contacts lads, when i joined this , this is what i thought it would be used for, but with such strongly minded people all too often it degenerates into an argument, so i was most pleased with this result.Im thinking we all need to feel the love a bit more…must mention it to me wife…lol

richmond:
No problem i rang that westlands, after i booked my ferry back, the man there then told me he could get me a crossing… still i got the right price out, so was just a bonus on the job, thanks for all the help with contacts lads, when i joined this , this is what i thought it would be used for, but with such strongly minded people all too often it degenerates into an argument, so i was most pleased with this result.Im thinking we all need to feel the love a bit more…must mention it to me wife…lol

I like feeling the love, ahem… :open_mouth:

Just asked wife, she muttered that i can feel my own love, so no change there then , also i booked my ferrys with victor treacy, find em on the net, very helpfull and very knowledgble, i can highly recomend them, because of timings and two drivers we went in liverpool to dublin and came out belfast to birkenhead, excellant advise from the man there david.

You could also try Gwynedd shipping if you go again mate