Are you addicted?

No, I’m not addicted, just when I’m not at home I take the laptop out with me so I can just “keep up to date” with things. Like at this precise moment, it gives me something to do whilst the girlfriend is doing the washing up.(Her choice,not mine :sunglasses: )

Me to i have Trucknet set as my home page so that it saves time getting here. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I dunno if im addicted, but I do know Im a sad old git with nowt better to do! :laughing:

Mal.

addicted?probably this is the fourth time ive been on here today.but then again im away all week .so thats my excuse. :smiley:

how do you log onto the site do you come through the main page or have you book marked the forum ?

jon

jonboy:
how do you log onto the site do you come through the main page or have you book marked the forum ?

jon

I’ve got trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/ as my bookmark like most others I imagine.

jonboy:

jon

i`ve bookmarked the forum…but i have a look at the main page every now and then :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

Don’t worry people, this is a well known medical problem :smiley:

Other members have admitted to being TruckNet-aholics

trucknetuk.com/bbsuk/Forum5/HTML/000331.html

:wink: :wink:

cheers
STEVE.

ATKIG11:
Other members have admitted to being TruckNet-aholics

Oh great! That’s all I need, to be ANOTHER kind of ‘holic’ as well :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :wink: :sunglasses: :smiley:

hello my name is chris and im a tucknetaholic, there you are see i admit it i really do have a problem, where do we get counciling from :question: :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
chris

Hi Im UnionJack & I…do Trucknet,…so what if i do a few posts/replies , …I can handle it, :laughing:

well thats set me back months :laughing: :laughing:

just as i thought i got my posting under control you dig up the past :wink:

i have tryed to cut down but you know how it is , :smiley: i have to be here now im moderating (thats my story and i’m sticking to it)

jon