Anyone recruiting around Felixstowe?

Anyone know what the score is around there now ?. Is there any reasonable agency work available ?. What about Wincanton now they have Hanbury ?.

hello fella try maritime they,re alwasy looking ,!! if you live local stop in there yard ,most of the old hanbury boys moved over to them :smiling_imp:

bocockjnr:
hello fella try maritime they,re alwasy looking ,!! if you live local stop in there yard ,most of the old hanbury boys moved over to them :smiling_imp:

Don’t think they are at the moment - they just took a bunch of new guys and were fully crewed up as of last week.

oh didnt know that mate sorry ,!! i know their southampton yard which i run from takes people on weekly ,due to the people turning up going away for 2days and not liking the job or being away ? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

bocockjnr:
i know their southampton yard which i run from takes people on weekly ,due to the people turning up going away for 2days and not liking the job or being away ? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I heard they don’t want anyone to do anymore than 2 nights out due them not wanting motors for nights. Well that doesn’t work, does it ?