Anyone know who's looking..................?

Hi all, Im just wondering if anyone knows which companies are looking for drivers- preferably in central Scotland, although I would be willing to travel down to N England etc if it was a decent tramping gig :sunglasses:

I had a good tramping job till my firm went bust, now on dayshift multi-dropping class 1 in N Scotland which just aint for me (takes me back to my sprinter days :laughing: and some of the places the gits in the office expect you to get an artic into…jeez :open_mouth: !!!), so Im moving back down the road and just thought I’d ask around and see if anyone knew who is looking just now.

I’d prefer 3-5 nights out a week but even if anyone knows of a firm looking for day/night trunkers etc I would be grateful if you could give us a shout.

Cheers, Paul.

dalkeith transport are wanting class1, but dont think the moneys up to much.

Class I (C+E) LGV Drivers Dayshift: â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– 
Dalkeith Transport are now seeking Class I (C+E) LGV drivers for our new â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  Depot. You will carry out delivery of palletised freight on a day to day basis through, either Dundee, Fife or Perthshire, starting and finishing in â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  These roles are a mix of duties, including full loads, groupage and multidrop. Excellent rates and hours available. PPE and company mobile and branded clothing will be provided.

Class II (C) LGV Drivers Dayshift : Newtongrange
Dalkeith Transport are seeking Class II (C) LGV drivers for our Newtongrange Depot. You will carry out palletised multidrop to our customers in the Lothians & Borders. Excellent rates and hours available. PPE and company mobile and branded clothing will all be provided.