Anyone know this man..?

he’s only been at our place a week.

& he’s got his hands on bully,

sorry will, i could’nt resist.

andy.

come on globby don’t tell mi yu don’t know him,.

andy.

Are they going to spray it?

not just yet,but it needs doing to be honest.even if its just the chassiss for now.i wonder if thats what will’s doing now,LOL.

andy.

Why’s Will not on for SNT now??.
Breedy.

breedy:
Why’s Will not on for SNT now??.
Breedy.

his truck is in paint shop,so he’s doin a bit for our gaffer.

andy.

164480:
he’s only been at our place a week.

& he’s got his hands on bully,

sorry will, i could’nt resist.

andy.

thats the norm isnt it, if youve been in a job a week you obviously will get given the worst motor on the fleet

bet he feels like the doggy dangles

bet he couldnt drive a normal truck with a flat nose lol

dont really want to mention this,but will’s been in one of our down hill racer kettle boiling DAF’S.

andy.

164480:
dont really want to mention this,but will’s been in one of our down hill racer kettle boiling DAF’S.

andy.

My god how will he cope with such luxury and refinement after being tortured with a Scrapia ? :open_mouth:

Lycanthrope:

164480:

andy.

My god how will he cope with such luxury and refinement after being tortured with a Scrapia ? :open_mouth:

toys will be thrown out the pram and he`ll be protesting about how crap they are and how they are too small and also missing the ■■■■■ extension at the front

bet he`ll even complain about the “rubbish bed” on it, mind you if you want to sleep on cushions velcrod together and find it comfy then by all means…id rather sleep on rusty nails though