Anyone heard of?

Hi guys, has anyone heard of a company around the midlands area i think called W.T freight forwarder. I dont really know much about them apart from they send alot of stuff to the morocco area. I also believe they do allot of work for the clothing manufacturing industry.

thanks

wizardofoz:
Hi guys, has anyone heard of a company around the midlands area i think called W.T freight forwarder. I dont really know much about them apart from they send alot of stuff to the morocco area. I also believe they do allot of work for the clothing manufacturing industry.

thanks

Yo Wizard ;

Its WT Shipping, they are from East London area, they have a depot @ Hucknall, its run by Ian [IIRC], who is ex DTS @ Oldham depot.

They do a lot for the Garment industry, I`ve worked with them on Morocco, as agents IIRC, it was along time ago

wizardofoz:

thanks

hi stanley, thanks for the reply. yeah iv done a bit of research, they have a base in hucknall, thats the one im interested in. have you any idea have they much work on around that area. full time or do they use agencies like most companies now. what are they lke to work for etc etc. i believe they send stuff to morroco for quantom clothing who makes shirts for marks and spencers. do they do the full run to moroco or is it just shipping containers and stuff. i think they have two guys that are in hucknall all the time in case of emergencies, stand in drivers.

thanks

hey guys, Has noone heard of these people. there a large company i think. well actually very large,

Thought i post this to put it back to top of forum

Ta

dont know anything about them but they have a depot down here in hayes middx…been going a while and all the trucks are tidy…they have there hand in all sorts of freight import/export air/sea/land and ive also seen some WT machine instalation trucks around too…

think my daughter is a friend and goes to college with the md’s daughter of WT…

wtair.com/photo_gallery_fina … 0Trucks#wt

Thanks Gaz, i saw there website, its the depot in hucknall in nottingham that im interested in, cant find anything else out about them tho. Strange that, for such a big company the guys on here usually have heard about most companies.