Anyone have idea what this is?

Just been going through some new photo’s that where sent to me and came across this new truck…
lt looks like a cross with Volvo FH & Renault Premium, but does anyone know anything about it or seen it before…

248795_218895394797368_100000307286374_735892_7712266_n.jpg

think they’re one of those Chinese manufacturers that use old cabs.
Google ‘Sinotruck’ (the badge on the front) and it brings up their website. Some vehicles on there using the wendyhouse cab

it’s a Howo A7 apparently

sinotruck.com/HOWO-A7/

Number 30 is egg flied lice?

That looks pretty alright in my opinion shame the top power engine available on that truck is only a 420 :open_mouth: apart from that it looks pretty alright :slight_smile: I’m just looking for the label ‘made in china’ :grimacing: :grimacing:

jonnytruckfest:
I’m just looking for the label ‘made in china’ :grimacing: :grimacing:

thats easy, just look underneath :laughing:

Double drive?

Sssshhh, don’t tell CF.

trucking:
Just been going through some new photo’s that where sent to me and came across this new truck…
lt looks like a cross with Volvo FH & Renault Premium, but does anyone know anything about it or seen it before…

It reminds me of a Sisu, or maybe a modern version of a Steyr.

if it is made in china it will fall apart 3 days after youve opened it up!, bloddy B & M will be selling them next!..

wirralpete:
if it is made in china it will fall apart 3 days after youve opened it up!, bloddy B & M will be selling them next!..

It’ll be a cheap truck then :grimacing: :grimacing: £20 a truck :grimacing: :grimacing:

jonnytruckfest:

wirralpete:

It’ll be a cheap truck then :grimacing: :grimacing: £20 a truck :grimacing: :grimacing:

Lets hope so eh? At the moment we have nothing to stop this Chines Missile :open_mouth: