Any work in the Burton area?

Really desperate to get back into work at the moment, haven’t driven anything since January! I’m after tramping mainly but if anyone knows where theres work near burton please reply. I’ve registered with many agencies but they all give me the same bull every day that I ring them to see if they’ve got anything. “We will put you on the available board”. LOL. Thanks for any replies, its getting to the point where I’m going to have to work in a meat factory and do line work :frowning:.

On Trent or Latimer

burton on trent, lol sorry about that.

i don’t know of any work going in the area at the moment. have you tried jeffries in woodville?. there the only ones i can think of that do tramping

jonboy

think their called …A-T-L … think they are round about the foston area

Try ADR at Tamworth.
The works in Tesco’s at Fradley, but it’s easy enough and £9 ph Monday to Friday, £11.50 Saturday & £13.50 on Sunday.

A S Taylor at Barton under needwood? Jeffries at Swadlincote. Carlsberg-tetley used to have a few in Jeffries yard as well.

cylex-uk.co.uk/company/a-r-m … 230006.htm
yell.com/b/ARM+Driver+Hire+L … index.html

Dont know if they changed Address earlier or later.
Think they in Hinkley,but could be wrong.

Cheers for the replies everyone, I’m gonna get on it now and ring about :slight_smile:.

N S Clarke at Fradley may be worth a call. He keeps buying more and more new wagons.

Mate got in touch with me last week to tell me his firm was looking dutch firm tramping all week he leaves his unit and trailer at jefferies at weekend the firm is hussiman the numbr he gave me was 31 0 243718955 working between holland uk and ireland north and south only turned it down as happy where i was.

army2483:
Mate got in touch with me last week to tell me his firm was looking dutch firm tramping all week he leaves his unit and trailer at jefferies at weekend the firm is hussiman the numbr he gave me was 31 0 243718955 working between holland uk and ireland north and south only turned it down as happy where i was.

Is that you who parks in the Red Lion car park ?

Stanley Mitchell:

army2483:

Im not in your way am I lol

army2483:

Stanley Mitchell:

army2483:

Im not in your way am I lol

No, I saw you before xmas juggling with the cars in there, it looked tight :open_mouth: