Any one taking the kids this hols

the kids told me tonight they miss going out in the wagon,even the wife asked if she could come tomorrow :unamused:
just wondered if your company let your spouse or kids travel with you :question:

jon

My youngest is coming with me this week when I ship out on Monday, he comes with me most school holidays. The oldest doesn’t come with me anymore as he works now but he did when he was younger.

My son is only 2 at the moment, but that is something that im really looking forward to be able to doing, i loved going with my old man and it will be nice when my son is old enough :slight_smile:

it s a big no no at our place but i still sneak my daughters out with me from time to time . still what they don,t know don,t hurt them :smiley: in fact my eldest went with me today :laughing:

I can take them whenever I want, trouble is, I might most likely be gone for the week, and since the lad is near on 6 foot tall now, there aint enough room in the motor for the 2 of us! I took them a lot when I did day work though.

I used to go with my dad,every time it was possible,it was great,but he then went onto another job and they dont allow passengers so i am very bored over the holidays now :cry:

big no no in our company they have put signs up stating no passengers.but that does not stop me.now and again the lad will ask if he can come with me,it’s not so bad as i only do local work,and i’m only 5mins from my house so i’ll pick him up from the top of my road.that way no one is any the wiser.but now he’s got a girlfriend he does not want to come out with me. :wink:

its ok usually if someones going out theyll take one of the kids the boss doesnt seem to mind

:smiley: My son has been coming with me since he was only six months old (yes I’ve had to stop to change dirty nappies) and now he wouldnt be anywhere else on his school holidays if he had a choice. As he’s travelled all over Europe and can tell you the route to Barcelona or Berlin at only 9 years old I dont think it’s done him any harm. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Unfortunatly it’s not to be at the moment but sometime in the future it will all come back. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Maybe by that time I will be riding shotgun with him doing the driving :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

regards

John

its nice to no a few others enjoyed taking the kids.
passengers are also a big no at our place.
looking to change jobs in the near future and the next job will be child friendly :wink:
even when the kids grow up it would be nice to take the wife :laughing:
maybe i should look at being an o/d,when the kids are older
enjoy your half term
jon

last time i took 1 of me lads it cost me a fortune in burger kings they both love it 1 will defo be with me at least for 2 days so i better keep so cash :slight_smile:

Galaxian:
last time i took 1 of me lads it cost me a fortune in burger kings they both love it 1 will defo be with me at least for 2 days so i better keep so cash :slight_smile:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
yes mine cost me a fortune in macDs
and a stone in weight :laughing:
will if hes having one i have too :wink:
jon

Maccy Ds do salads now jon boy, but from what I read by the time you add the dressing and the other bits they have more calories than the burgers, but at least you feel you are doing the right thing. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
Maccy Ds do salads now jon boy, but from what I read by the time you add the dressing and the other bits they have more calories than the burgers, but at least you feel you are doing the right thing. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

yes me and the wife have salads there now acually they are nice :laughing: