Another sad loss

I have been asked by a member of this family to post this on trucknet so that all may learn of their tragic loss.

PETER CASHMORE 5/8/55-- 8/5/08

Pete had worked for Eaton Transport of Croxton Cambs for the last 27 years. In the 80s he was running to europe and ireland but for the last few years he had worked in the transport office. Pete was the kind of guy who would always stop and help if he saw someone in trouble (old school trucker). i feel it is important to tell all who had the pleasure of meeting pete of his sudden death which occured whilst doing what he loved the most, riding his motor bike.
He will be truly missed by his wife, two daughters and myself Jim his son-in-law. SO REST IN PEACE PETE you will be missed by all who knew you.
JIM x

Obviously this is a delicate time for the family. If anyone has any private messages to pass on to the family please P.M. me (MR VAIN) or just post yr message if you wish and Pete’s family can view them on the forum.

Our thoughts are with you and yr family Jim, as ever i am always glad to help.
Rob and family.

condolances :cry:

Deepest Sympathy to all of you from another biker :frowning:

My condolences to all .

to his family my condolences

R.I.P Peter and may your family find warmth in knowing that you are always in their hearts and minds!

I used to own two 125cc’s, not huge but still two wheels and the step-father was lucky enough to survive a bad motorcycle crash, albeit, in much pain and wheelchair for the rest of his life! Respect to the bikers and families!!!

my condolences in this time of great sadness for family and friends.
here’s something i read.

living each day…

Now i am gone,now i am lost to you
find me again just as you used to do:

in the house-when you go from room to room you’ll find
the bits and pieces i’ve left behind.

in the street-of course…i’ve stopped to window shop;
you carry on,my love,i’ll catch you up.

at night-as darkness slowly fills the sky:
i’m late;don’t fret,i’ll be there by and by.

at morning-when the sky is still blue-black,
i had to go out early;i’ll be back.

in sunshine-as you peer into the glare-
a shape that seems to be both light and air.

in rain-as you look out and people pass-
one leaves a reflection printed on the glass.

written by lisa Kitson.

To the family,

My deepest condolences.

My condolences to his family, may he rest in peace…i`m sure he will be missed by those in the transport and biking family as well…
R.I.P.
trucky

Pete rest in peace,i never knew you but to your family i send my condolances at this sad time.

Really sad news - I had the pleasure of working with Pete in the 90’s when ETS briefly amalgamated with Auld Brothers of Biggleswade. Pete was a really nice guy and he will be missed by many.
My sincere condolences to his family & vast army of friends :cry:

:frowning: my condolences to his family and friends :frowning:

I don’t know Pete or his family, but I do know what a family goes through when someone is suddenly lost.

My deepest sympathy to all concerned, my thoughts are with you.
Neil.