Agrivert

they are advertising OTE 40-45k a year. they are looking for a driver in northampton to do the tanker job. anyone know more about the job? can’t find anything on here. cheers

Trucker8oy:
they are advertising OTE 40-45k a year. they are looking for a driver in northampton to do the tanker job. anyone know more about the job? can’t find anything on here. cheers

Been advertising around West Oxford. It’s tramping moving liquid digestate (slurry from food composting) to farms. Apparently they’re taking all the work in house so it’s job creation rather than staff turnover.

‘OTE’■■

On target earnings…? Does that mean you’ll have to rag around to hit an ‘unreachable’ target?

And, even though it’s tanker work, what about the smell?

Might bother some, but not me…

On Indeed last week it said £28000/year.
Talking of the smell, it’s like a sweet and sour come baby sick smell, especially in warm humid weather. The tankers pump into a mobile storage tank which fills up the tractor-sprayer.
On the subject of agricultural work, anyone worked for AB Agri? A mate asked if I knew anything about them.

It’s not in Northampton your based from cassington in Oxford doing food waste slurry to farm’s you will pick up your loads from any of their yards that do bio waste

v6quattrogrip:
It’s not in Northampton your based from cassington in Oxford doing food waste slurry to farm’s you will pick up your loads from any of their yards that do bio waste

well it says agrivert ltd hgv class1 driver Northampton. :unamused:

I’ve stopped believing job ad ‘locations’…

Seen many when searching, you put in the location box, ‘north east / Newcastle’. And it’ll still throw up jobs for LONDON! :unamused:

And as some say…

It’s only 2 inches on the map…

Trucker8oy:

v6quattrogrip:

well it says agrivert ltd hgv class1 driver Northampton. :unamused:

They have contracts with several local authorities, so it’s not implausible to load out of Northants.

I no its cassington as I applied myself and had a phone call from a nice chap there i only applied as I also thought it was Northampton didn’t exactly fancy a drive home on a Friday night on the a40 then a34

There ain’t much smell from AD slurry being spread on fields so
I’m told,
after all its the methane gas that’s extracted from the digestate to drive the genset engines to make the electric@ these plants.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

The smells not that bad to be honest as it’s something very similar to what we do. Granted it’s not like smelling roses but not half as bad as you think.