Age Range Of Members?

Wondered what the average age was of members/drivers on the site?

Is there alot of new blood coming into the profession?

32 been driving since I was18 except for 3 years when I was at uni

well im 19, ill hold my hands up

I take it as i am over 55 i cant be counted. Seems to be a case of age discrimination,I cant be the only oldie on Trucknet can I?

Ayup,some of us are older,thats AGEISM not to give us a catergory :cry: :wink: :slight_smile:

eric the judge:
I take it as i am over 55 i cant be counted. Seems to be a case of age discrimination,I cant be the only oldie on Trucknet can I?

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: more than 2 I think :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

why only up to 55 dont people like me who are 60 count

3 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG = Really Old Git = 50 physically - mentally 3 - so my Mrs says :laughing:

fuse:

Because after 55 you are assumed to have retired early from trucking and be living on a tropical beach using up all those millions you made :exclamation:

Hi Clarky,
:open_mouth: I hope you’ve got a tin hat mate, cos you appear to have capped the age range to 55yo. :grimacing:

Any chance you could edit your OP to include a couple of extra age ranges at the higher end?

thank you

sweetleaf:
Ayup,some of us are older,thats AGEISM not to give us a catergory :cry: :wink: :slight_smile:

Aye and some members are younger!! dont forget Joshh is only 15 :wink:

dieseldave:
Hi Clarky,
:open_mouth: I hope you’ve got a tin hat mate, cos you appear to have capped the age range to 55yo. :grimacing:

Any chance you could edit your OP to include a couple of extra age ranges at the higher end?

I added an option to stop the old ■■■■■ mutinying :slight_smile:

Rikki-UK:

dieseldave:
Hi Clarky,

Thanks Rikki. :smiley:

fuse:

I’m over 55 :open_mouth: , I cant help being old, I was born a few years too early, I blame my Dad :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Tiger.

Rikki-UK:

dieseldave:
Hi Clarky,

Thanks. :slight_smile: Can you vote now Rikki?

i’m the tender age of 22 with the life of a guy in their 30’s!

I’m 55 this year, one of the oldies :slight_smile:

Recently turned 34, shocking to realise that I’ve been driving for as long as from being born to being old enough to drive.