Age Range Of Members?

Two birthdays ago i became nearer 50 than 40 so ime, ahem, middle aged?
:confused:

mark h:

X2 = 44
:laughing: :laughing:

I do apologise to the veterans, i did go up too 105, but it hasnt gone on for some reason■■? :laughing:

52 last sunday

ticked the 41-45 age range but thats only till May…how depressing :cry:

Is there alot of new blood coming into the profession?

I very much doubt it.If they got half a brain they won’t.

OH I’M 43 ON JAN 26TH DON’T FORGET PRESENTS :laughing: :laughing:

31, in 3 months :open_mouth:

“Still a Puppy Aint ya” :laughing:

driving cars since 17 and trucks since 21 so ive been driving longer than i havent been driving if you know what i mean. (hope you do coz i dont)

please send address for that euthanasia place in Switzerland :laughing:

I am 25

The Highway Man:

sweetleaf:
Ayup,some of us are older,thats AGEISM not to give us a catergory :cry: :wink: :slight_smile:

Aye and some members are younger!! dont forget Joshh is only 15 :wink:

thank you highway man :smiley:
least someone thinks of me hehe yeah im 15 dunno if im the youngest though
:laughing:

Joshh …
Dont worry your not, the registration form has a USA legal bit we never took out that requires folks under 13 to get their parents consent to using the website… I get 2 0r 3 of these forms a month sent to me…

Rikki-UK:
Joshh …
Dont worry your not, the registration form has a USA legal bit we never took out that requires folks under 13 to get their parents consent to using the website… I get 2 0r 3 of these forms a month sent to me…

But do you think there actual people or just bots that auto sign up with spam names Lol

kenno78:
31, in 3 months :open_mouth:

“Still a Puppy Aint ya” :laughing:

same here!!! we both snuck into the 2nd group 26-30 :wink: :sunglasses: :laughing: :sunglasses: :laughing: :sunglasses:

Joshh:

Rikki-UK:
Joshh …

But do you think there actual people or just bots that auto sign up with spam names Lol

we spenf a lot of time deleting the spammers… one of the joys of running these forums (not) luckily Mrs Mix has a vindictive streak and loves ruining their day !!!

The COPPA agreement (The USA bit bit we havent got round to removing) has to be cut and pasted and e-mailed or printed and posted by snail mail therefore its highly unlikely even the most ardent spammer would bother

37 this time round and getting rounder every year :open_mouth:

I thought that I was a youngster but at 58 I obviously aint!
Got things in my freezer older than some on here :open_mouth:
Pete.

24 be 25 in may, be driving cars from 17 legally and hgv from 22.

31 at the minute