ADR Tank trans jobs merseyside/ north Cheshire

Hi, does anyOne know of any jobs going in this sector.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers :smiley:

Hi John,

Wirralpete might be able to point you in the right direction.

dieseldave:
Hi John,

Wirralpete might be able to point you in the right direction.

Cheers mate

pm sent matey :smiley:

wirralpete:
pm sent matey :smiley:

Hi Pete,

Thanks for doing that mate, I kinda guessed you might know a bit about that subject. :wink:

:laughing: I hope you secured the manlid on the PM before sending it, cos we don’t want it leaking. :grimacing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Nobrot Dressingtable were advertising a while back, isotank are always recruiting.

Hope you get sorted

safety bolt first dave…lol

wirralpete:
safety bolt first dave…lol

:grimacing: :smiley:

Hi, GCA Domestic are advertising for a driver,lots of hours and nights out, all chemical work i think its paying about £30-35000 all in.

Hope this helps yer out

lee mc67:
Hi, GCA Domestic are advertising for a driver,lots of hours and nights out, all chemical work i think its paying about £30-35000 all in.

Hope this helps yer out

GCA may be advertising in Stanlow soon, they will try to get rid of unionised wood that were Shell drivers I reckon. Although they may be recruiting from India. :wink:

Essar Energy completes acquisition of Stanlow oil refinery

August 1 2011: Essar Energy plc [LSE:ESSR] today announced that it has completed the
$350 million acquisition of the oil refinery and other associated assets at Stanlow, near
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, from Shell UK Limited.

The Stanlow refinery, near to Ellesmere Port in the north west of England, is the second
largest refinery in the UK with a nameplate capacity of 296,000 barrels of oil a day. It
supplies approximately one sixth of the UK’s petrol, as well as being a key manufacturer of
diesel and aircraft fuel.

Naresh Nayyar, Essar Energy’s chief executive, said: “We are very pleased to have
completed the acquisition of Stanlow, which is a high quality refinery and is an excellent fit
with our refining strategy. It takes us substantially closer to our objective of a global refining
capacity of one million barrels daily. We look forward to making some operational
improvements which will optimise production at Stanlow.”

The acquisition of the Stanlow refinery gives Essar Energy direct access to the UK market. It
is also aligned with Essar Energy’s strategy to provide options for the export of high value
fuel products from its refinery at Vadinar, in Gujarat state, India. Vadinar currently has a
capacity of 300,000 barrels a day and this will be increased to 375,000bpd under a phase I
expansion plan, due to be completed by the end of this year, and to 405,000bpd by
September 2012 under a further optimisation project.

Essar Energy also owns a 50% stake in the Kenya Petroleum Refineries Ltd refinery in
Mombasa, Kenya.

For further information on Essar Energy, please visit essarenergy

GCA may be advertising in Stanlow soon, they will try to get rid of unionised wood that were Shell drivers I reckon. Although they may be recruiting from India. :wink:

Unionised wood?
Why do you say that?

fodentanker:

Unionised wood?
Why do you say that?

I have spent too many hours in Shell Stanlow during my career, drivers who have nothing to do with me or my company, telling me how far I can go, where to park overnight and the time to deliver, although the job could easily have been done in a day.

Wheel Nut:

fodentanker:

Unionised wood?
Why do you say that?

I have spent too many hours in Shell Stanlow during my career, drivers who have nothing to do with me or my company, telling me how far I can go, where to park overnight and the time to deliver, although the job could easily have been done in a day.

I can’t speak for Stanlow, but at Shell Haven, the drivers were nothing but helpful and would go out of their way to show you where to go and what to do.
Most of them anyway.

fodentanker:

Wheel Nut:

fodentanker:

Unionised wood?
Why do you say that?

I can’t speak for Stanlow, but at Shell Haven, the drivers were nothing but helpful and would go out of their way to show you where to go and what to do.
Most of them anyway.

I agree with that we used to load paraffin wax out of Shell Haven and it was a brilliant job, but from the ingate and chemical reception to the motorway roundabout was a whole little hitler regime. We speak as we find. Apart from the employed Shell drivers at the time was a very unionised P&O Roadtankers presence who seemed to be monitoring what we did.

It was a friendly chat that went something like this;

X. Eyup mate, where are you loading for?
Me. Slough.
X. What time did you start this morning?
Me (lying) about 7.30 I was in Ellesmere Port last night.
X. They finish at 3pm, you wont get tipped today. Will you?
Me. I’ll see, depends how the roads are.
X. We get two days for Slough, some of them lads from Hull run bent and do it in one :open_mouth:

When you got back they interrogated you again or someone had seen you on the way back up.

takeover from hoyers to gca has been put bk i believe plenty off jobs comin up at hoyers on chemical side

use to have fun with the shell drivers, you could always tell which ones where ex p&o or shell proper. they where the ones who would blank you when you gave them a friendly wave on the motorway, use to keep speed when overtaking them on the motorway until then had they tirned to look give the a big cheesy wave then move on…lol.
best thing Hoyer did was to sell the contracts,
when GCA do take over will be watching very carefully to see what happens a few years down the line…

wirralpete:
use to have fun with the shell drivers, you could always tell which ones where ex p&o or shell proper. they where the ones who would blank you when you gave them a friendly wave on the motorway, use to keep speed when overtaking them on the motorway until then had they tirned to look give the a big cheesy wave then move on…lol.
best thing Hoyer did was to sell the contracts,
when GCA do take over will be watching very carefully to see what happens a few years down the line…

whys that pete i know the not the best to work for but not the worst

i agree mate but to a ex shell/p&o driver…well it wont be long before the dolls out the pram… :slight_smile: