A Very Violent Incident!

Just let me tell you about this incident myself and a few other people witnessed in Blackpool earlier this year. A few of us were sitting round and suddenly this bloke kicked off on his wife. We were all shocked he was really whacking her, then he picked up a piece of wood and started whacking her with it.

None of us did anything though but eventually a copper turned up and we thought that would be the end of it. however the bloke started hurling abuse at the copper and started whacking him with the wood …

Then a crocodile turned up with a string of sausages and we all realised we were watching Punch and Judy!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

not bad

bugcos:
Just let me tell you about this incident myself and a few other people witnessed in Blackpool earlier this year. A few of us were sitting round and suddenly this bloke kicked off on his wife. We were all shocked he was really whacking her, then he picked up a piece of wood and started whacking her with it.

None of us did anything though but eventually a copper turned up and we thought that would be the end of it. however the bloke started hurling abuse at the copper and started whacking him with the wood …

Then a crocodile turned up with a string of sausages and we all realised we were watching Punch and Judy!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:confused: