A few trucks from recent weeks

I have a few ‘spotting’ pics to post here taken in recent weeks on the A14. Just regular stuff really, hope you find it interesting.

Starting off with a DAF XF in W Carter’s old livery:

A Bryan Nunn Volvo hauling a container that needs a good clean!! Wonder what’s in it - some kind of powder?

This Volvo from C&T Transport looks nice, some kind of airbrush job by the looks of it…

A Magnus motor in a customer’s livery, this one being Celotex from Sudbury.

A Hanbury Scania - one of the newer 07 regd ones by the looks of it:

Parkside of Stowmarket always have IVECO Stralis trucks, and each one is named after a planet.

This next one is interesting, I have passed it many times on the A14. It’s a V8 R580 with huge tanks, I wondered if this was run by JFH (it has the same italic number plates) but if anybody knows, please shout! The trailer looks very much like a Romantiek BVBA one, last time I saw this it was pulling the same trailer which had a big Belgian flag sticker on the back of it.

…and finally another Magnus fleet motor in their (newish) livery.

Great pics! You ever thought about having your own fotopics site or something? I rekon you’d get lots of hits!

That airbrushed Volvo looks like Steve Fellows old FH.

That black Scania 4x2 looks just like the black and silver on the end of this photo:

And i would think it came as a pair with this, which i think is one of Simon Boon’s, maybe bought from Mendlesham Garage.

Rob, I agree, the black one does seem to be the same at the one in your pic of John Hogan’s yard. I know he ran some belgian regd 580s in all black, probably supplied by MGCC as you say. That answers that question! The green & white one is the Simon Boon one I was thinking of, they seem to have the same big tanks - can’t imagine why a Uk-based Belgian reg’d truck would have those!! :laughing:

By the way great pic of the green & white one, same livery as the 620 longline I think?

Parkside of Stowmarket always have IVECO Stralis trucks, and each one is named after a planet.

:smiley: You mean some lucky driver gets to drive a Stralis called Uranus :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

…and here’s another Simon Boon motor in full livery, this time one of his UK reg’d trucks.

That would definitely make the one you found one of his, Rob:

i thought the only containers bryan does is a scrap metal contract from near his yard, i will ask hime next time i see him

Great Pic’s :smiley:

the ct volvo is steve fellows old fh the guy i work for has 4 of steves old trucks 2 mercs a version 2 xl globetrotter and a version 1 that i drive and like the ct volvo there all still in his colours as its really nice paint