A day to stand together ? 15th December

I know its not trucking,
but we are all Mums,Dads,Uncles , Aunts etc…

Honest opinions welcomed ?

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7706598.stm

"The mother, her boyfriend and Owen will be sentenced on 15 December. "

Maybe if a charity NSPCC etc sold
a flower (or something along those lines)
Or the Sun Newspapers etc…
gave a free flower
for the nation to wear
on the day of the trail,

this may show the
goverment and the justice department
that weve all had enough,and want
extremely tough measures taken against these evil pigs.
(and other cases that will follow)

I know there have been countless cases like this,
but surely enoughs,enough

and we have to make a united stand.

Maybe 15th December could be this day?

Count me in for that.

The politically correct do gooder liberals have gone to far in my opinion and the result is the 8 months of pain and suffering this poor young mite had in his short life.

A day to lynch together 15th December

I TOTALLY WITH YOU ON THIS MATTER!!!

This site wont allow me to express my feelings on this story nor what i would do to the people responsable.utter disgust to say the least!!!
:imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

Something has to change to make sure it DOES NOT happen again :exclamation:

I watched panorama last night, so so tragic,

Hopefully this story will carry on ■■■■■■■■■■■ in the press, up to the court date, where a public outcry would ensue if something is’nt done.

The even sadder reality is that 1 child dies of abuse EACH week, if the papers had’nt jumped on this story, nobody would be discussing it!

I totally agree that something should be done and that these three should never see a free day again.

However, the powers that be will eventually have a report issued on this matter and the usual terminology will be rolled out such as ‘Lessons have been learned’ and ‘Newer, stricter policies are now in place’, but at the end of it all nothing will have changed and the murder of another child will rear it’s head again in the future and yet again there will be hand wringing and comments of how terrible ad infinitum!!

This case really disturbs me. I have a nephew of the same age, he’s an absolutely grand little chap and it is totally beyond me how anyone could treat a child in this manner. :cry:

I’d give an awful lot for 5 minutes with each of those adults responsible, just enough time to inflict the same injuries on them. :smiling_imp:
The authorities also have alot to answer for. I’ll support the cause in anyway i can!