2nd time my curtains get slashed in Stockyard

Yep, I was at the Stockyard nr Rotherham/M18 last night. It seems to be getting a regular stop, but not any more!

Woke up this morning to find mine & another half dozen trucks around me with slashed curtains. Thats the 2nd time within a fortnight!
Only a wee cut (all the same shape etc in all curtains) but it causes so much hassle! Couldn’t even leave a door open (shouldn’t have to FFS) because of the inclement weather last night!

The response from the staff this morning - just a shrug of the shoulders and “ya not the only 1”

So … I wont be stopping there again and I wouldn’t recommend any 1 else to! I’d rather take my chances on an industrial estate or a laybye from now on!

scanderlous you cant even have a peaceful sleep without worrying about whats going around you. i dont blame you for not going back.

do you have to pay to park there and if so what are you paying for? is there a bloke on patrol? i bet if you didn’t pay somebody would soon be creeping round your truck at silly o’clock to ticket or clamp it :imp:

welshboyinspain:
do you have to pay to park there and if so what are you paying for? is there a bloke on patrol? i bet if you didn’t pay somebody would soon be creeping round your truck at silly o’clock to ticket or clamp it :imp:

You do pay to park there, the truckstop has not any gates or permanent security, the boss does walk around during the hours of darkness but I have never known anyone clamped or even ticketed. Most people pay because it is good value, (normally) :slight_smile:

The park is right next door to the motorway so maybe the toerags are coming down the embankment

Wheel Nut:
The park is right next door to the motorway so maybe the toerags are coming down the embankment

no i disagree with you malc… what i suspect is happening is

the slugs from rotherham are coming up in a van then parking outside, send someone in to cut the curtains, when they find something they want they will call in the back up with the van :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: lowlife scumbag.