12v Coolbox has bitten the dust where is best to buy another

I was offered my 12v coolbox cheap when i first started out and it worked fine in the 12v socket on the truck until yesterday, I was cruising down the A1M when i smelt the burning im thinking maybe the dropper has somehow put through 24v anyways…

Where is best to buy another Im a tramper so need a fair sized one 30 litres or so ideally a 24v one so this doesnt happen again i have seen them for 2,3,4 hundered quid and dont have that kind of wonga, i have around 100 quid to spend any ideas■■?

IDS Calais. but it will be 24v.

Go Outdoors do a 24l one for £54.99, and if you know someone who has the discount card, and you order it online or purchase instore before tomorrow, you get another 20% off:

gooutdoors.co.uk/product-sea … t/cool+box

However, the same coolbox is also on E.Bay cheaper, but there are also larger ones available at a similar price:

ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from= … Categories

Ken.

I have this go outdoors one. Have been tramping 14 months now n no faults what soever and still goin strong

Try Halfords

I use one from Aldi. £35 and been using it for 2 years now. Plugs into the mains as well so load it up sunday evening and run on mains until I leave for work monday morning then run it from 12v in the lorry all week. Not had any problems with it.

bristolron:
I use one from Aldi. £35 and been using it for 2 years now. Plugs into the mains as well so load it up sunday evening and run on mains until I leave for work monday morning then run it from 12v in the lorry all week. Not had any problems with it.

mine lasted 5 months, long guarentee but you need to send it back to germany!!!

Got a 12/24v box for sale if interested

dogthehunter:
Got a 12/24v box for sale if interested

how much and how big is it

lorrybits.com/product_info.p … cool-boxes

Like the one above chap

Want £40 for it chap

dogthehunter:
http://www.lorrybits.com/product_info.php?pName=evercool-33l-1224v-truck-coolbox&cName=cool-boxes-for-trucks-cool-boxes

Like the one above chap

yea its slightly too big for what i need i have a 28ltr and its just the right size think im gonna save and buy a decent waeco one there expensive but it should mean having to stop buying cool boxes every so often