Looking for Sea Route Ferry pics

[/img photo en italie evec john et sa femme ,patrick :slight_smile:

steve williamson:
ive got plenty of photos ,from when my late dad worked at sea route ,at the heywood depot.he was called alan williamson .even got one with a somafran trailer behind a sea route unit,DMW 490L,i think it is ?

bonjour remorque sea route SRFT 17 patrick. :sunglasses:

steve williamson:
i think graham is on for robert walkers ,from stockport !i believe he stays at lincoln(still has the same wallpaper from 30 yrs ago),farm ,i wont go in there coz he charges u ,for using the sink to have a wash ,no wonder he has a mansion to go home to every night !

:open_mouth: :sunglasses: bonjour remorque SRFT 17 avec scania 340CV ,patrick .

patrick neveu:

steve williamson:
i think graham is on for robert walkers ,from stockport !i believe he stays at lincoln(still has the same wallpaper from 30 yrs ago),farm ,i wont go in there coz he charges u ,for using the sink to have a wash ,no wonder he has a mansion to go home to every night !

scania a mon domicile a fecamp france. patrick :cry:

patrick neveu:

patrick neveu:

steve williamson:

scania a mon domicile a fecamp france. patrick :cry:

bonjour photo prise au tunnel du mont blanc avec de la neige. patrick :slight_smile:

steve williamson:
ive got plenty of photos ,from when my late dad worked at sea route ,at the heywood depot.he was called alan williamson .even got one with a somafran trailer behind a sea route unit,DMW 490L,i think it is ?

:stuck_out_tongue: bonjour photo au tunnel du mont blanc retour italie sous la neige, patrick.

patrick neveu:

steve williamson:

:stuck_out_tongue: bonjour photo au tunnel du mont blanc retour italie sous la neige, patrick.

SRF 52 en italie chargement chez gilette a pero coté de milan. patrick. :wink:

patrick neveu:

patrick neveu:

steve williamson:

de retour d’italie en repos sur parking sur la 13 a une heure du havre ,la pose café est obligatoire et le tea. un samedi matin de retour de l’italie, patrick. :neutral_face:

patrick neveu:

patrick neveu:

patrick neveu:

steve williamson:

de retour d’italie en repos sur parking sur la 13 a une heure du havre ,la pose café est obligatoire et le tea. un samedi matin de retour de l’italie, patrick. :neutral_face:

:confused: au chargement a péro a coté de milan, ses le scania 360 a john, et les femmes des chauffeurs sea route la femme de johne et de patrick, nous avont fait la route ensemble du havre a milan le wee ken.pour souvenir en italie ses egénia qui nous donnait le retour sur como avec les douanes, ou a milan douane centrale. amicale patrick.

patrick neveu:

patrick neveu:

patrick neveu:

patrick neveu:

steve williamson:

:confused: au chargement a péro a coté de milan, ses le scania 360 a john, et les femmes des chauffeurs sea route la femme de johne et de patrick, nous avont fait la route ensemble du havre a milan le wee ken.pour souvenir en italie ses egénia qui nous donnait le retour sur como avec les douanes, ou a milan douane centrale. amicale patrick.

:sunglasses: photo prise au tunnel du mont blanc coté francais, il y avait de la neige et fesait tres froid, une remorque a 2 essiuex avec un retour de cisterna latina et remonter sur pechara bornéo chez shenkker a l’aéropor. amicale patrick.

Jimski:
Hi all well it is a Sea Route Ferry Trailer !!! :laughing:

Regards Jimski

Jimski do you make these to order , if you do how about a nice sea route 111 in the form of ACG724V , for hard cash

Some of the sea route heywood boys back in the day , see if you recognise any

Lee Marrow

Leemazz:

Lee Marrow

Hi Lee god to see you posting again!

I recognise Bob Hamilton and is that John Howarth? behind him? Also is that your dad and Karl in the pic?

Regards Pat

Hello Pat , ive been around just not posted much for a while i check the scrapbook topic and long departed southampton haulers topic daily .

Your spot on Pat just missing one out which is Ken Platt , they guy creeping into the pic on the right i dont know who he is might have worked in the warehouse i will ask Karl . Also i think my sister has some pics which she claims to not have but me and my dad both asked her for them so she will dig them out so i can post them on here . i know i have more from the late 70s early 80s so as soon as i get them i will post them

That is some memory Pat remembering John , he came to my dads funeral hes a bit of a nutter lives in Taiwan now i think . Also managed to chat to Bob and Ken , Bob told Karl he had not aged well :laughing:

Leemazz:
Hello Pat , ive been around just not posted much for a while i check the scrapbook topic and long departed southampton haulers topic daily .

Your spot on Pat just missing one out which is Ken Platt , they guy creeping into the pic on the right i dont know who he is might have worked in the warehouse i will ask Karl . Also i think my sister has some pics which she claims to not have but me and my dad both asked her for them so she will dig them out so i can post them on here . i know i have more from the late 70s early 80s so as soon as i get them i will post them

That is some memory Pat remembering John , he came to my dads funeral hes a bit of a nutter lives in Taiwan now i think . Also managed to chat to Bob and Ken , Bob told Karl he had not aged well :laughing:

Hi Lee

Yes John was a bit of a nutter spent a few nights with him a bit of a drunken blur really, I do remember one night we went to a club and saw the late comedian Charlie Williams !!!

I thought I recognised Ken but don’t think I ever saw him without that cloth cap!!

Regards Pat

Haha yes i remember his blue cap and his company Vauxhaul Chevette , ken is still around hes lost his marbles a little these days and sometimes forgets my name but still always nice to see him .

I would like to know if Steve Royds is still around last i heard of Steve was he tried driving his car off a cliff . Also Trever from sea route southampton i cant remember his last name he was in the office on nights when they closed but goes back to the empress road days

Leemazz:

Jimski:
Hi all well it is a Sea Route Ferry Trailer !!! :laughing:

Regards Jimski

Jimski do you make these to order , if you do how about a nice sea route 111 in the form of ACG724V , for hard cash

Hi Lee I’ve got a stack of Scanias in my store and one of them is for a Sea Route tractor can be made to a 111 but won’t be just yet as got loads to do but will let you know when I’m doing It, I’ve also got a Tandem tilt which can go with it.

Regards Jimski

Leemazz:

Lee Marrow

Hello Lee, I don’t recognise any of the faces (unless thats Frank on the right) but it looks like another cracking night at Worsley Hall in the eighties :wink: .
I went into Sea Routes place on the Heywood Industrial Estate once for an application form, did they store fertilizer or something that had a very strong smell to it which kind of stuck in the back of your throat :confused: .

mushroomman:

Leemazz:

Lee Marrow

Hello Lee, I don’t recognise any of the faces (unless thats Frank on the right) but it looks like another cracking night at Worsley Hall in the eighties :wink: .
I went into Sea Routes place on the Heywood Industrial Estate once for an application form, did they store fertilizer or something that had a very strong smell to it which kind of stuck in the back of your throat :confused: .

Possibly yes they did alot of hazardous chems at heywood the warehouse did stink not sure what it was though

Leemazz:
Haha yes i remember his blue cap and his company Vauxhaul Chevette , ken is still around hes lost his marbles a little these days and sometimes forgets my name but still always nice to see him .

I would like to know if Steve Royds is still around last i heard of Steve was he tried driving his car off a cliff . Also Trever from sea route southampton i cant remember his last name he was in the office on nights when they closed but goes back to the empress road days

Hi Lee again

I can’t remember Trevor from Empress Road, here are a few names I do though, Les Emery (manager), Cashmore (Cash)Traffic),Geof Hobbs (RIP) Warehouse manager, Drivers, Barry Stafford, Denny Hume (RIP), Frank Evans (RIP), Kevin Connolly (RIP), John Hill, Jock Abernaffy, Bob Burton, Workshop Tony Eldridge, Gary Bampton probably more will come to me but still a bit fragile from last night as my daughter was over from Ireland for a day and we had a good old drink last night

Regards Pat