Ferryline Forwarding

from Dover . Anyone got any pics ?

Cheers .

Mug shot? Try HMPS.

David H:
Mug shot? Try HMPS.

i was actually after pics of the trucks…but i guess that would be a good start :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

got the jeff hart article someware he had some f12s in there colors :wink:

cropped this one out of an article about two owner drivers find the hart one later :wink:

will post both articles in full if you want :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

wasnt ferryline forwarding bought out by nagel logisitcs? i used to work for nagel when i left school. and as of monday im starting back there again…

dreva:
cropped this one out of an article about two owner drivers find the hart one later :wink:

Smashing bloke who drove this and a cracking lookin truck :sunglasses:

Got a couple of pics I’ll sort out later :wink:

Always a smart looking fleet :sunglasses:

dreva:

will post both articles in full if you want :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

Post as many as you like DREVA , the more the merrier :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Nipper:

Hi nipper, further to the Rokold thread about my mate Chris Goodwin on Ferryline, I’m sure this could’ve been one of the motors he drove, unless there were any other 6 wheel Scanias in 1990 ish? I remember he parked one outside my house for the night ( he lodged with me for a while!) which really pleased the neighbours!! :open_mouth: Seems familiar, e-plate and a tag axle?

cheers,

Brookie.

brookie:

Nipper:

Hi nipper, further to the Rokold thread about my mate Chris Goodwin on Ferryline, I’m sure this could’ve been one of the motors he drove, unless there were any other 6 wheel Scanias in 1990 ish? I remember he parked one outside my house for the night ( he lodged with me for a while!) which really pleased the neighbours!! :open_mouth: Seems familiar, e-plate and a tag axle?

cheers,

Brookie.

I do remember a young lad on there that drove a 112 E plate 6 legger, probably this one and was going out with a “Page 3” girl. Know that for a fact coz I bumped into him in Dover and shipped out with him and he had her with him in the cab and showed me the comic :unamused: , I mean newspaper and it was definately her, no question :open_mouth: :wink: :smiley:
Is that him? :confused:

Ay thats him! She did modelling for Anne Summers! Mind you, it didn’t last long between him and her, he was never home :laughing: After seeing some of her pics, I would’ve made more effort in not being weekended :wink: :laughing:

Chris lives in Yorkshire now, still driving, we were best man at each others weddings, old school mates me and him.

Brookie

my dad was a od on ferryline back in the 80’s
i have a look see if i can find a photo of his 142 scania :sunglasses:
it got stolen :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
then he got a merc sk 1744 i think might of been 1748 :smiley:

this one come off the padborg express site have a look its brilliant :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

there you go its on page one :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

dreva:

thats a cracking looking motor, would happily cruise about in that today as the daily ride.

I drove for a subbie (coldfreight international) from 84-87.this was the fh i drove :slight_smile: