Rishi Sunak fears his young daughters will be targeted

Harry Monk:
TRANSLATION- Now that so many people have stopped smoking and started vaping instead, our tax take from tobacco has fallen through the floor so we’ve thought of another way to tax working-class people instead.

Need a time machine, cos although wages were lower, never struggled or had to watch money like do today, country is wrecked from tax and greed.

Question time last night, their sat their talking utter ■■■■■■■■ about the haulage industry again, and visa changes and how the training given to UK citizens had been a success, did laugh… utter bollockz, they created an issue that didn’t exist, then pretended to fix something that wasn’t even broken, just meant lots of people went out got a licence after paying for it, to realise no shortage, no experience, no work… and now I notice enough drivers to bring the salary right back down, and it was the IR35 change that sent the European drivers running, a tax grab change basically, but they used the usual scape goat we shall not name for fear of it taking over the thread…

returned myself about 2 years ago, and industry still seems same-old-same-old lol, but driving professionally in UK today is terrible, fine for this, fine for that, pay for CPC courses, digi cards etc, ulez for companies, set routes into cities, or fined, cameras watching every move and fined if slightest issue… where as in past, it was lucky dip if got caught you got caught, but many a time just told to be more careful, and loads of park up spots for city deliveries, and can’t remember, but sure I never paid for services over night, but didn’t use them as no sod nicking diesel if in a quite spot, that didn’t have litter or toilet paper everywhere… and poloticians were not paid the same

Members of Parliament (MPs):
1980 Salary: £11,000 to £13,000
Current Salary (2023): £81,932
Percentage Increase: Approximately 529% to 646%

SECTION REMOVED AS FRANGLAIS POINTS OUT BELOW, MADE A MISTAKE IN DATE COMPARISON BUT MINIMUM WAGE DIDT START UNTIL 1999… wonder why it was needed in 1999…

HGV Class 1 Driver Salary:
1980 Salary: Approximately £10,000 to £15,000 per year
Current Salary (2023): Approximately £30,000 to £45,000 per year (depending on experience and employer)
Percentage Increase: Approximately 100% to 250%

Says everything about why its all going wrong in UK…