E-cig Recommendation

Title says it all really, just wondered if anyone could recommend one for me.

I’ve tried e-go’s and they’re pretty rubbish, tend to fall apart.

I then bought a couple of new atomisers (G2 I think) to fit on my e-go batteries. Preferred the metal mouthpiece, but they keep leaking, and falling apart when I do a battery swap.

I don’t mind big and bulky or slimline, fitting on an e-go battery would be a bonus but not essential.

Any suggestions? Something off eBay or Amazon would be a bonus. Don’t mind paying that bit extra for something sturdy and reliable. Really need to get myself off the ■■■■.

Cheers in advance

Paul

I use an Itazte clk and as a professional smoker I have gone from spending £20+ EVERY day on ■■■■ to about £15 per fortnight on liquid! I use ice menthol flavour too and tbh the odd ■■■ I’ve had tastes bloody horrible. Apart from the money and health malarky my couple of month old new truck still smells like a new truck too. Result. :wink:

My wife was a 30 a dayer and she wanted to quit. She used socialites e-cig and stopped cold turkey. No need for gradual stopping or anything. The juice comes in lots of flavours and 4 different strengths.
If you want the website address PM me,unless im allowed to post it in the open forum (Maybe someone more clued up on the rules can enlighten me!)

Yeah you can post website addresses Snowman. As long as it aint ■■■■, adult theme or rival trucking forums. :wink:

Cheers fellas

the maoster:
Yeah you can post website addresses Snowman. As long as it aint ■■■■, adult theme or rival trucking forums. :wink:

Cheers maoster
The site is socialiteszero.com. They are maybe not the cheapest but I know first hand if you want to quit,they do work

The-Snowman:

the maoster:

Cheers maoster
The site is socialiteszero.com. They are maybe not the cheapest but I know first hand if you want to quit,they do work

Most of their kit seems to look like my e-go stuff I’m afraid.

I started with the ego’s and a CE4 tank, after a month I got into mech mods and then a month later I was using rebuildable tank atomizers.
Ego’s and CE4 ect are for beginners, mech mods and RTA/RDA are for more experienced vapers.

You could go down the mechanical mod/regulated mod and rebuildable tank atomizers.
I use a sigelei box mod and the RTA when I’m working, but you would have to do your research on how to build your own coils for the RTA and learn the ohms law for battery safety.
Going Mech mods will cost a bit to get started as you may need different batteries(18350,18500,18650,26650), size depends on what mod you get and a charger for them(4 batteries so you can still use your mod when you are charging the dead batteries).

You are best to go to a shop and see what they have and ask about different mods and tanks, they should give you more advice about everything you can get and how to use them properly.

Jesus ^^^^^^^ surely it’d be easier just to light a ■■■?

Yes it is easier to light a ■■■, but they aren’t good for me.
I have asthma and smoked for 25 years, last 5 years on them I was getting chest infections (1 or 2 every month), since I started to use the vaporizers I have had 1 and it’s coming up for 2 years.

Was only joshing with you mate. I agree about the chest stuff though. I no longer wheeze like a fat peado in a playground and our lass hasn’t used her inhaler since she joined me on the e cigs.

I have used an itaste MVP with an evod for the last couple of years with Bumble bee’s RY4 eliquid… I am off the roll ups after 30 years :grimacing:

Loads of info on this site…