Trucks, tracks, tall tales and true from all over the world

Yes Spardo my comment was not meant to rude however over now.I bet Shakespeare had his moments.
ALSO the calling of road trains is in fact what you call them when you drive them in the UK while i was at BOWKERS we were all road train drivers except the Artic drivers A 6 wheel front end and double axel trailer on a straight bar, that was telescopic just like a piston, some were demountable boxes twist lock type with pull out legs that fitted underneath the boxes so you pulled away and left the box standing on its legs also some boxes were like taught liners boxes fixed on the chassis.

Some trailers had a system where there were small rollers on the front of the front trailer axel, when you braked the trailer would push back or forward from being closed coupled also had rollers on the front end of the trailer for when close coupled you had no control it was automatic i think i got that right.to be honest i never seen it work as always up front driving .all left hand driver BELGIEN REG

A bar like the EUROPEAN were not at Bowkers i have seen some in the uk i think the Littlewoods were A BAR like the EUROPEAN ARE or were Ihave no doubt the road trains years ago on MIDDLE EAST were A BAR.dbp.