Daily Covid 19 Testing

robroy:
@Franglais

Taking into account all the stuff you churn out on here about death statistics, theories, illnesses and all the rest of it…
What are YOUR personal experiences away from the forum in real life with all this stuff ?

Do you know people who have contacted this (as I do) ?

How good mild or bad were they because of it?

Anybody you know who has refused the jabs for any reason

Any who have refused, caught it and were fine?

Not asking for more proof, rhetoric,.stats or more tedious bloody links, but for what YOU have seen and experienced with YOUR own eyes.

Last question…
Has it been the case in one or more of these personal experiences where you have had a lightbulb moment and thought…Hang on, this is a lot different to what we have.been told or what I have swotted up on’’ ?
In other words just forget all the ‘‘Expert’’ opinions, official lines, and all the knowledge of '‘facts’ you have gathered in all this stuff for ONE MINUTE…and

Is there any one time that one or more of them does not gel or is totally at odds with what YOU are reading, believing and constantly repeating??
Cheers. :wink:

This is my experience so far.
Caught COVID symptoms nothing like what we are told to expect.But match those of a blood clot.
Almost a month and now have more chest pain and almost as much congestion than at start now being referred for X rays.
Have asked doctor to confirm when blood pressure issues started from my regular checks.
All was normal until April having had first AZ jab in March.
Doctor has confirmed that there are known links between AZ and clots/vascular issues to the point of exceeding the risks from COVID.
But doctor is refusing to order scans to look for clots saying ongoing symptoms more likely to be ‘chest infection’ and no answers regarding the blood pressure increase from April.
I’ve drawn my own conclusions having got the answer I was expecting regarding when blood pressure issues started which COVID then just added to.