Boris Johnson has Covid-19

Yep afraid so:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52060791

Dipper_Dave:
Yep afraid so:

I’m quite certain most politicians have it. You can’t be meeting hundreds/thousands of people every day for months (when it was first seeded) and not get it - well you could but it’s like dodging a bullet. Pretty sure Trumpie has it too - his voice has been different for a few days but they won’t announce it cause Americans will go into complete panic mode.

Hmmm Trumpy has been looking a bit sweaty lately…

No doubt if he gets it he will not only get it better than anyone else but he will have it so great that if anyone else says they have it that will be fake news.

Health secretary confirmed too…
How long before the chancellor also confirms, they’ve all been together for the last few weeks.

And the cmo, and cso.

I wonder if he’s going to pay himself only SSP for his isolation period so he can see what he feels like to be on £95 a week.

DickyNick:
I wonder if he’s going to pay himself only SSP for his isolation period so he can see what he feels like to be on £95 a week.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
dont be advertising the 95,all the dole hoppers would slit your throat for that when they only get £72… :slight_smile:

DickyNick:

At the moment he is still working g.

If I had been I’ll when I worked, I’d have had SSP and Income protection. There are always options.

Dipper_Dave:
No doubt if he gets it he will not only get it better than anyone else but he will have it so great that if anyone else says they have it that will be fake news.

Ask anyone, they’ll tell you the same thing

yet to see anyone on tv with the hacking cough thats supposedly one of the symptoms.

corij:
yet to see anyone on tv with the hacking cough that’s supposedly one of the symptoms.

Maybe that’s because if you have a hacking cough, you aren’t able to front a TV show.

ETS:

Dipper_Dave:
Yep afraid so:

I’m quite certain most politicians have it. You can’t be meeting hundreds/thousands of people every day for months (when it was first seeded) and not get it - well you could but it’s like dodging a bullet. Pretty sure Trumpie has it too - his voice has been different for a few days but they won’t announce it cause Americans will go into complete panic mode.

Donald was tested for it recently and the result was negative! But will it last. :wink:

Dipper_Dave:
Hmmm Trumpy has been looking a bit sweaty lately…

Yeh, he’ll get bigly better greatly quickly, and definitely won’t be snuffing it, despite the biggest 1-2% risk in American History of doing so.

A calculated risk taken by a gambler…

Meanwhile, TrumpHaters will be showing their disregard for yuman life as ever, hoping that this particular 50-1 shot - comes up…

So much for us Righties being “The Haters” eh? :unamused:

Love em or hate em we rely on our world leaders now (the entire USA may disagree)…

Get us through this Boris and it’s Sir Boris for you, absolutely love the guy :slight_smile:

I feel sorry for boris and the leader of any country in these times. as no one signed up for all this when they got the job.
am surprised trump hasn’t got it as well

did anyone see his press conference on the news on Saturday?

in the white house giving his speech. had about half a dozen staff members stood next to him . he then signed some papers.

he then handed each member of staff what looked like a pen or could been a cigar ? from a box on his desk.

so much for no close contact.

but then again who really knows what the best advice is. each country seems to have different views