Daily Covid 19 Testing

the maoster:

jakethesnake:
https://youtu.be/9UHvwWWcjYw

Correct figures at last?

Thanks for that Jake. Very interesting indeed. What I took from that is that the vaccines have undoubtedly cut Covid death figures, but more importantly Covid is not and never has been the mass killer that the MSM have repeatedly attempted to portray it as.

Tbh it pretty much sums up what I’ve been saying since day one with regards to a worldwide overreaction which has had disastrous side effects for other illnesses such as cancer for example, that’s without even investigating the serious mental health issues that’s lockdowns have undoubtedly exacerbated.

I’m genuinely interested Jake as to whether that video has led to you softening your stance or even if you think that you may have been misled from the start? There’d be no shame in that btw given the intensity of the propaganda.

No, my stance is more or less the same. As I said in one of my earlier posts I have never particularly liked or trusted polititians since my youth. I am although shocked that the figures the government have given are so wrong. I wonder if this just applies to the UK or are other countries governments just as bad.

I do still believe and know however that this is a severe virus (some variations more than others) and that the majority of Professors, Doctors and Scientists are telling the truth or what they believe to be true. Social media has caused big problems with the public due to all the incorrect garbage that has been spouted. News reporters also have a lot to answer for.

Regarding lockdowns etc. I believe the earlier ones were the correct decision when there were no vaccines.
I also believe there were many very difficult decisons to be made throughout the pandemic and no matter who was in charge would have made mistakes. Very easy to blame others but the majority have done their best in my opinion.