Daily Covid 19 Testing

jakethesnake:
https://youtu.be/9UHvwWWcjYw

Correct figures at last?

Thanks for that Jake. Very interesting indeed. What I took from that is that the vaccines have undoubtedly cut Covid death figures, but more importantly Covid is not and never has been the mass killer that the MSM have repeatedly attempted to portray it as.

Tbh it pretty much sums up what I’ve been saying since day one with regards to a worldwide overreaction which has had disastrous side effects for other illnesses such as cancer for example, that’s without even investigating the serious mental health issues that’s lockdowns have undoubtedly exacerbated.

I’m genuinely interested Jake as to whether that video has led to you softening your stance or even if you think that you may have been misled from the start? There’d be no shame in that btw given the intensity of the propaganda.

Carryfast:

manalishi:

Carryfast:

manalishi:
TRUDEAU'S MANDATE IS TO STARVE ALL CANADIANS - 38,000 TRUCKERS QUIT - AMERICANS TO QUIT NEXT WEEK

This gets a bit more… 'rubber meets the road. at 6.39 mins.

As opposed to telling em that it’s an anti dote not a vaccine because Covid has more to do with bioengineering than Wuhan local cuisine and think that AZ is best not Pfizer.
I just want an AZ booster to go with my previous two AZ shots so now why won’t they let me have that instead of Pfizer.At least that side of the argument covers all the bases and shows that something doesn’t add up.Whatever that ‘something’ might be.

There’s been 2 whole years to research what that ‘something’ actually boils down to tbh.

Not exactly.
There are any number of possible scenarios just on the side of the argument of those of us who think that the government narrative doesn’t add up.
The fact that the government is now pushing the Pfizer ‘vax’/anti dote, as opposed to AZ, which it was happy to use previously and didn’t want to mix, just adds to that.
Bearing in mind that I agree with the Canadian truck driver that something stinks.
But the difference is I was happy to take 2 AZ shots and can’t understand why I can’t have a 3rd one regardless.
As I said that’s a totally different angle which, together with the other theories, covers all the potential bases and possibilities.
All we need to know is that something doesn’t add up it’s off however you look at it.

robroy:
Looks like they’ve now decided it’s a similar scenario to an old type flu epidemic, where '‘Flu is going about’ as they used to say when I was a kid., and that we should all learn to live with it…who’d have thought that eh? :unamused:
Next week they’re announcing not to eat yellow snow or use barbed wire as a suppository…2 more gems of excellent but obvious advice. :bulb:
So those who have had jabs crack on, those who haven’t also crack on, time will tell what the best or worse choice was,…c’est la vie eh?
Personally I’ve paid me money and took me chances,.so a [zb] is not given tbh.

So next week you don’t need to wear a mask (not that I’ve worn one anyway) hoo [zb] ray.
So I’m wondering if Franglais is poised to conform, with his stop watch on hand. counting down when to remove his mask and visor,.after being ‘‘told by the experts’’ that at 2359 it is still unsafe, but at 2400 it’s now fine and dandy.
I’m betting he intends to stay covered . :smiley:
What’s the crack Frangers? :smiley: :wink:

I’ve just discovered that the significantly high BP that I thought might be linked to a Covid induced clot was actually also showing during a check up at the end of the Summer and possibly a bit before that and it’s still there 24 days after testing positive.
But for ‘some’ reason they didn’t say anything about it or refer it to the doctor at the time and access to all of my pre and post Vax BP check up results seems to be ‘difficult’ for them to find.
Now they are saying they will look into it bearing in mind that the NHS themselves told me that clots are more likely to result from the AZ ‘vaccine’ than Covid.
It’s a bit late now to try to fish one of those out an artery even if they wanted to spend the cash on the vascular surgery.
While even though I’m leaning more towards Juddian’s view because of that I still don’t buy any supposed ‘depopulation agenda’ ( yet ).
A panic reaction placing yet more misplaced trust in the biotech industry to divert from allowing in an engineered pathogen possibly.So one cover up leads to another the second arguably far worse than the first.With clots being linked to AZ and Myocarditis to Pfizer in addition to who knows what else.
You might have made the right call Rob.
It was never a ‘vaccine’ as we knew it.

the maoster:

jakethesnake:
https://youtu.be/9UHvwWWcjYw

Correct figures at last?

Thanks for that Jake. Very interesting indeed. What I took from that is that the vaccines have undoubtedly cut Covid death figures, but more importantly Covid is not and never has been the mass killer that the MSM have repeatedly attempted to portray it as.

Tbh it pretty much sums up what I’ve been saying since day one with regards to a worldwide overreaction which has had disastrous side effects for other illnesses such as cancer for example, that’s without even investigating the serious mental health issues that’s lockdowns have undoubtedly exacerbated.

I’m genuinely interested Jake as to whether that video has led to you softening your stance or even if you think that you may have been misled from the start? There’d be no shame in that btw given the intensity of the propaganda.

No, my stance is more or less the same. As I said in one of my earlier posts I have never particularly liked or trusted polititians since my youth. I am although shocked that the figures the government have given are so wrong. I wonder if this just applies to the UK or are other countries governments just as bad.

I do still believe and know however that this is a severe virus (some variations more than others) and that the majority of Professors, Doctors and Scientists are telling the truth or what they believe to be true. Social media has caused big problems with the public due to all the incorrect garbage that has been spouted. News reporters also have a lot to answer for.

Regarding lockdowns etc. I believe the earlier ones were the correct decision when there were no vaccines.
I also believe there were many very difficult decisons to be made throughout the pandemic and no matter who was in charge would have made mistakes. Very easy to blame others but the majority have done their best in my opinion.

Lots of possible and involved responses are possible here.
Bit pushed for time at the moment, so I`ll just throw out a quick one:

the maoster:

Tbh it pretty much sums up what I have been saying since day one with regards to a worldwide overreaction which has had disastrous side effects for other illnesses such as cancer for example, that’s without even investigating the serious mental health issues that’s lockdowns have undoubtedly exacerbated.

Vaccines cutting deaths? Where is that mentioned in the clip?

After many posts decrying the worth of stats, and how they are misleading, we have
“pretty much sums up what I have been saying since day one”
So obviously all the previous stats are all wrong and misleading, but this one piece*, is correct!
Who would have guessed it? Maoster is now happy to quote stats! :smiley:
Somehow, I think he isn`t a true convert.

*(which IMHO needs looking at to understand what is and isn`t being said)

@Maoster
At least he’s responding to you,.I think I must have overdone it with the jibes, he’s took to totally ignoring me now…on two threads same subject. :laughing:

■■■■■■ him off #jobdone. :wink: :smiley:

Franglais:
Vaccines cutting deaths? Where is that mentioned in the clip?
)

It wasn’t mentioned in the clip, what was mentioned however was the number of purely Covid deaths for the dates pre vaccine and then shown were the number of purely Covid attributable deaths post vaccine. Are you preparing for another 180 to tell us all that the vaccine doesn’t work now?

My stance has never changed since day one; it’s not as serious as portrayed and there has been a massive overreaction to it. I understand that your stance is more fluid of course depending on what links you can unearth.

Anyone heard about the new variant under investigation? This is far from over!

Climate scare will take over now the covid narrative has come off the tracks.
Anyone notice the new message on the Newport section of M4, salami slices rule.

Juddian:

So the covid…

Thing that you said wasn’t a thing but is a thing is being replaced by another thing which will turn out to be nothing.

Juddian:

Living to me means car travel and steak and chips and plenty of cheap safe domestic gas for my kettle and cooking my steak and chips and maintaining minimum 22 degrees room temperature on demand.Let the trees and the plant life look after the CO2 as nature intended.
As opposed to burning the trees for biomass and covering the fields in nuclear power stations and solar panels.
Mashed cabbage made to look like bacon for breakfast lunch and dinner and collecting the shopping hanging from the handlebars of a bicycle and a 1920’s style holiday stuck for two weeks in Blackpool and use the train and bus to get there and back home.
Oh and health seems to have gone downhill since my two Porton Down jabs, not so much since catching Covid.But need to check the relevant data parameters, especially BP readings, on my records if/when the surgery can ‘find’ it.My bet is that there is a vax created clot or two hiding in the vascular system somewhere.Too late now to bother about it.

yourhavingalarf:

Juddian:

So the covid…

Thing that you said wasn’t a thing but is a thing is being replaced by another thing which will turn out to be nothing.

Not unless you think that ‘narrative come off the tracks’, for whatever reason, means buying that narrative.
While only someone with the irrational imagination of Carl Sagan could believe that CO2, not atmospheric pressure and being 30 million miles closer to the Sun, could have cooked Venus.Let alone the idea that 0.04% of our atmosphere will cook Earth even if it did.

jakethesnake:

Shock horror, another new variant or strain of an existing one suddenly appears … just as talk of the restrictions being lifted again! This won’t ever be over, new variants will simply keep emerging to keep everyone in a perpetual state of fear and obedience.

tmcassett:

jakethesnake:

Shock horror, another new variant or strain of an existing one suddenly appears … just as talk of the restrictions being lifted again! This won’t ever be over, new variants will simply keep emerging to keep everyone in a perpetual state of fear and obedience.

Come on Mr Cassett , be reasonable, it’s what viruses do ain’t it? Mutate I mean, not frighten people. :wink: And apparently it seems like it ain’t going to cause any problems. :smiley:

I also believe Mr Meatloaf died of covid. How sad , great entertainer that he was.

tmcassett:

jakethesnake:

People are going to comply their way into freedom, works every time apparently.

jakethesnake:

tmcassett:

jakethesnake:

Come on Mr Cassett , be reasonable, it’s what viruses do ain’t it? Mutate I mean, not frighten people. :wink: And apparently it seems like it ain’t going to cause any problems. :smiley:

Correct, but we have never had such over the top and unnecessary restrictions with any other virus like we have with this one, and also when you look at it in the context of what it is and the fact that for 99.9% of people it is a totally harmless virus.

jakethesnake:
Anyone heard about the new variant under investigation?

I bet I know somebody who has. :smiley:

My only worry is getting hold of enough Lateral Flow Tests for my household which includes, a teacher, a nurse, a home carer and me a vulnerable user on daily oxygen and morphine.