Daily Covid 19 Testing

brownstone.org/articles/ehud-qi … of-health/

This is worth a read.
Looking forward to the now normal here character assassination of the author of this letter that has been translated from the Hebrew original.

bitchute.com/video/6bfz2MJ0 … _FLQcV9TNQ

Markk80:

The irony co creator of mRNA technology v donated hundreds of millions towards worldwide vaccination programmes.
Why do we need mRNA technology for Covid vaccine why not just inject a disabled/‘attenuated’ version of the virus directly like other accepted types of vaccines.
Why can’t I have an AZ booster shot from the stocks that the vaccination centre has told me that they have sitting on the shelves.
Also why no offer of the approved oral anti viral meds to at risk groups on positive PCR.

True or false? If true is this the first step towards acknowledging that crashing a global economy amongst other things actually made not one iota of difference?

Carryfast:
Why can’t I have an AZ booster shot from the stocks that the vaccination centre has told me that they have sitting on the shelves.

It’s probably that your face doesn’t fit … like everything else you seem to want.

You are like a dog with a bone that won’t let go on any subject you get involved with on here, basically just banging on and on and on and on and on and … well you get the idea!

tmcassett:

Carryfast:

It’s probably that your face doesn’t fit … like everything else you seem to want.

You are like a dog with a bone that won’t let go on any subject you get involved with on here, basically just banging on and on and on and on and on and … well you get the idea!

That’s unfair. He’s a man of principles you know! He went from banging on about a filthy commie manufactured disease to point blank refusing to be a vaccine guinea pig to willingly rolling up his sleeve whilst claiming some ■■■■■■■■ about “I may as well die like everyone else” to now ■■■■■■■■ that he can’t get the booster of his choice!

Principals? Don’t make me laugh.

the maoster:
If true is this the first step towards acknowledging that crashing a global economy amongst other things actually made not one iota of difference?

Not unless he also issues a statement that we’ve withdrawn from the Paris Accords and with it all other connections with UN agenda 30 with immediate effect.
If not anything which created/s a premise on unquestioning compliance and control among the population is a good thing.
My next move is to stand by my request for an AZ booster or nothing.
The answer as to why not might be more damning for the government.
Let alone the possible plan B of them just using a false label on the Pfizer shot which I’m not sure would be allowed by law.

the maoster:
That’s unfair. He’s a man of principles you know! He went from banging on about a filthy commie manufactured disease to point blank refusing to be a vaccine guinea pig to willingly rolling up his sleeve whilst claiming some ■■■■■■■■ about “I may as well die like everyone else” to now ■■■■■■■■ that he can’t get the booster of his choice!

Principals? Don’t make me laugh.

You seem to have deliberately missed the fact that not only have I said it’s a manufactured bug, therefore by definition it’s also not a ‘vaccine’.
Also AZ isn’t an mRNA type ‘vaccine’ (anti dote).Which is a clue.
Principles indeed.

the maoster:
True or false? If true is this the first step towards acknowledging that crashing a global economy amongst other things actually made not one iota of difference?

ArchBishop of Banterbury?
Of course I believe him.
Nearly as reliable as the “Head Rabbit” or “Karen offa FaceBook”.

And the “crashed global economy” ?
Where did news of that come from? The Chef Eggonomist of the Bank of England?

Franglais:
Where did news of that come from?

Global economy going well then is it? Judging by the times you figuratively massage your tumescence whilst predicting biblical disasters I find it strange that you are happy to do a one eighty and question the idea. Anything else you’d like to abandon your glass half empty thoughts on?

the maoster:

Franglais:
Where did news of that come from?

Global economy going well then is it? Judging by the times you figuratively massage your tumescence whilst predicting biblical disasters I find it strange that you are happy to do a one eighty and question the idea. Anything else you’d like to abandon your glass half empty thoughts on?

YOU said

the maoster:
acknowledging that crashing a global economy

YOU tell us where that comes from.
And while you are here please tell us where I

the maoster:
whilst predicting biblical disasters

?
180 deg turn? Have I said the global economy is bust? What are you talking about?

Franglais:

the maoster:

ArchBishop of Banterbury?
Of course I believe him.
Nearly as reliable as the “Head Rabbit” or “Karen offa FaceBook”.

Where did news of that come from? The Chef Eggonomist of the Bank of England?

Franglais stay away from MSM. It’s not doing your mind any good.

English driver 1970:
Franglais stay away from MSM. It’s not doing your mind any good.

But then where would he get all his tedious links from?

bitchute.com/video/6s2wW2Qi4glX/

This gets a bit more… 'rubber meets the road. at 6.39 mins.

manalishi:
TRUDEAU'S MANDATE IS TO STARVE ALL CANADIANS - 38,000 TRUCKERS QUIT - AMERICANS TO QUIT NEXT WEEK

As opposed to telling em that it’s an anti dote not a vaccine because Covid has more to do with bioengineering than Wuhan local cuisine and think that AZ is best not Pfizer.
I just want an AZ booster to go with my previous two AZ shots so now why won’t they let me have that instead of Pfizer.At least that side of the argument covers all the bases and shows that something doesn’t add up.Whatever that ‘something’ might be.

Carryfast:

manalishi:
TRUDEAU'S MANDATE IS TO STARVE ALL CANADIANS - 38,000 TRUCKERS QUIT - AMERICANS TO QUIT NEXT WEEK

As opposed to telling em that it’s an anti dote not a vaccine because Covid has more to do with bioengineering than Wuhan local cuisine and think that AZ is best not Pfizer.
I just want an AZ booster to go with my previous two AZ shots so now why won’t they let me have that instead of Pfizer.At least that side of the argument covers all the bases and shows that something doesn’t add up.Whatever that ‘something’ might be.

There’s been 2 whole years to research what that ‘something’ actually boils down to tbh.

manalishi:

Carryfast:

manalishi:

There’s been 2 whole years to research what that ‘something’ actually boils down to tbh.

Not exactly.
There are any number of possible scenarios just on the side of the argument of those of us who think that the government narrative doesn’t add up.
The fact that the government is now pushing the Pfizer ‘vax’/anti dote, as opposed to AZ, which it was happy to use previously and didn’t want to mix, just adds to that.
Bearing in mind that I agree with the Canadian truck driver that something stinks.
But the difference is I was happy to take 2 AZ shots and can’t understand why I can’t have a 3rd one regardless.
As I said that’s a totally different angle which, together with the other theories, covers all the potential bases and possibilities.
All we need to know is that something doesn’t add up it’s off however you look at it.

Looks like they’ve now decided it’s a similar scenario to an old type flu epidemic, where '‘Flu is going about’ as they used to say when I was a kid., and that we should all learn to live with it…who’d have thought that eh? :unamused:
Next week they’re announcing not to eat yellow snow or use barbed wire as a suppository…2 more gems of excellent but obvious advice. :bulb:
So those who have had jabs crack on, those who haven’t also crack on, time will tell what the best or worse choice was,…c’est la vie eh?
Personally I’ve paid me money and took me chances,.so a ■■■■ is not given tbh.

So next week you don’t need to wear a mask (not that I’ve worn one anyway) hoo ■■■■ ray.
So I’m wondering if Franglais is poised to conform, with his stop watch on hand. counting down when to remove his mask and visor,.after being ‘‘told by the experts’’ that at 2359 it is still unsafe, but at 2400 it’s now fine and dandy.
I’m betting he intends to stay covered . :smiley:
What’s the crack Frangers? :smiley: :wink:

youtu.be/9UHvwWWcjYw

Correct figures at last?