Daily Covid 19 Testing

robroy:
Looks like they’ve now decided it’s a similar scenario to an old type flu epidemic, where '‘Flu is going about’ as they used to say when I was a kid., and that we should all learn to live with it…who’d have thought that eh? :unamused:
Next week they’re announcing not to eat yellow snow or use barbed wire as a suppository…2 more gems of excellent but obvious advice. :bulb:
So those who have had jabs crack on, those who haven’t also crack on, time will tell what the best or worse choice was,…c’est la vie eh?
Personally I’ve paid me money and took me chances,.so a [zb] is not given tbh.

So next week you don’t need to wear a mask (not that I’ve worn one anyway) hoo [zb] ray.
So I’m wondering if Franglais is poised to conform, with his stop watch on hand. counting down when to remove his mask and visor,.after being ‘‘told by the experts’’ that at 2359 it is still unsafe, but at 2400 it’s now fine and dandy.
I’m betting he intends to stay covered . :smiley:
What’s the crack Frangers? :smiley: :wink:

I’ve just discovered that the significantly high BP that I thought might be linked to a Covid induced clot was actually also showing during a check up at the end of the Summer and possibly a bit before that and it’s still there 24 days after testing positive.
But for ‘some’ reason they didn’t say anything about it or refer it to the doctor at the time and access to all of my pre and post Vax BP check up results seems to be ‘difficult’ for them to find.
Now they are saying they will look into it bearing in mind that the NHS themselves told me that clots are more likely to result from the AZ ‘vaccine’ than Covid.
It’s a bit late now to try to fish one of those out an artery even if they wanted to spend the cash on the vascular surgery.
While even though I’m leaning more towards Juddian’s view because of that I still don’t buy any supposed ‘depopulation agenda’ ( yet ).
A panic reaction placing yet more misplaced trust in the biotech industry to divert from allowing in an engineered pathogen possibly.So one cover up leads to another the second arguably far worse than the first.With clots being linked to AZ and Myocarditis to Pfizer in addition to who knows what else.
You might have made the right call Rob.
It was never a ‘vaccine’ as we knew it.