Graylaw ( skem )

Evening all.
Anyone working for Graylaw out of Skelmersdale full time on here ? Yeah I know it’s a long shot :open_mouth:

vannin:
Evening all.
Anyone working for Graylaw out of Skelmersdale full time on here ? Yeah I know it’s a long shot :open_mouth:

If its anything like tipping at the place I’d avoid like the plague. Like a prison getting in that place and the warehouse staff and security are a bunch of dicks.

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

It’s part of WS transport (Ed Stobart) it’s groupage work for Isle of Man, plus other work including subbie for Stobarts on Tesco work at Widnes.

Sixties boy:
It’s part of WS transport (Ed Stobart) it’s groupage work for Isle of Man, plus other work including subbie for Stobarts on Tesco work at Widnes.

Arrr, I wondered if there was some tie up, when you see the livery and think that`s a look of WS about it.

Thanks for the replies.

I know exactly who they are, where they are what they do and how often they do it
I just need to message someone who is on for them full time ?
And no I don’t want a job there thanks

If you’re not interested in working there, why do you need to contact a full-time driver who does work for them? Makes no sense.

It would make perfect sense if you knew why I wanted to contact a driver of the above outfit but as we are on the worldwide web unfortunately I can’t
But thanks for bumping my post back up.

Mate speak to Hannah foods opposite greylaw in skem. Family orientated and decent to work for. Transport manager is called Andy, the kit isn’t the best but the pay and lads are a good bunch