Failed my Class 1 test today • Unsure how to proceed now? :/

I agree this could be classed a minor fault but again I have no way of knowing every road. The examiner mentioned two occasions where he felt it was not necessary. I was unsure and wanted to play it safe as mentioned above. It was 90 degree junction where 2lanes open up to 3 shortly before the traffic lights so the right turn lane wasn’t much longer than my vehicle combination anyway. Another situation took place in similar circumstances on the approach to a roundabout, fairly large although with multiple lanes, again dual carriageway opens up to 4 lanes shortly before the roundabout. I didn’t know the roundabout so I straddled lanes I thought it was to make it safer not only for me but for other road users.

I know that 8-9minors is a lot but I felt like at least 3 were a little exaggerated. None were explained anyway so I have no idea what exactly I have done wrong. I know I made a small mistake 2-3 times but it is just my personal feeling as nothing has been said.

I just wanted to know if you can qualify for a serious fault because you split the lanes. I am back for a retest but I don’t have much hope to pass.