Toll calculations

Is there anywhere that I can calculate toll costs in Europe from start to finish.

I’m looking at running Dieppe/Calais to Volos in Greece. Return Journey is Volos to Menton France. I can do the French toll costs from there.

Thank you

You could try this for starters

sanef.com/fr/tarifs-peage

Hi wh y go that way BELGUIM,GERMANY,AUSTRA SLOVENIA BOSINA SERBIA, MACEDONA GREECE no ferry from ITALY it was the way once…?dbp

Thank you for your replies.

Peggydeckboy - Yeah that was the way out there but I want to get to France from Greece.

Pierrot 14 I can’t get that to work for international journeys.

Lost in France:
Thank you for your replies.

Peggydeckboy - Yeah that was the way out there but I want to get to France from Greece.

Pierrot 14 I can’t get that to work for international journeys.

As Pierrot said, that’s a start.
autostrade.it/autostrade_en-gis/percorso.do
Will give your Italian peage costs.

The SANEF one used to do international journeys, but it wasnt straightforward.
I think you started off on the ‘entry and exit points’ page. Then it would give you a map of your entered route with costs. It was from that point you could get it to give you the rest of the costs for your route by changing your exit point to a waypoint, and entering on the map your port of shipping as the end point.
This was several years ago, I dont know if it would still work like that.
There are a couple of route planner sites in the Euro Drivers Info Point, the sticky post at the top of this forums page.
I havent been in there for quite some time, to check and update links etc. So Im sorry about that, but I cant promise you anything useful there :frowning:

I use the Ifree mpargo app, it covers all the tolls.

Just been reading about new tolling rules giving big incentives for zero emission trucks.
"By May 2023, hauliers operating zero-emissions trucks – battery electric or hydrogen – must be given discounts of at least 50% on distance-based road tolls.

Member states could opt to levy extra CO2-based charges on fossil fuel lorries instead or implement both measures."
commercialfleet.org/news/tr … ons-trucks