My little outing!

I had a little bit of an outing this morning and took a few snaps. I called my mate Steve yesterday asking if it would be alright me going down the yard to help wash the trucks etc as me being jobless it gets me out the house and at least it’s something I’m pretty good at. Got to the yard this morning as I was told Richard would be in so he could let me know if he needs anything doing. Considering I haven’t met any of the other drivers other than the owner and the owners son, it was nice to put faces to some names. Got to the yard anyway this morning, and assuming Steve would have let Richard know I was going down, I thought wrong :laughing: :laughing: But he’s on holiday so I suppose the last thing he wants to do is talk about work :smiley: :smiley: Anyway I got some snaps and some more of the rest of the fleet as well as some more of the classic trucks as the micky mouse foden was out the garage as the White match box was in the workshop for repairs :grimacing: :grimacing: Anyways instead of washing trucks I ended up getting pictures!! &&& I’m going back next week to get the last truck which I believe is an XL Fh12 which is driven by a bloke who is truck mad so that should be interesting although I was told he’s a bit ■■■■■■ that he didn’t get a picture of his truck so I suppose it’s only fair!! Anyway enjoy the pictures :smiley: :smiley:

I can’t tell you how much of a pain in the arse it is to try get a decent picture of this truck! Because every time I take a snap it either ends up blurry or it isn’t right! I was determined to beat the bad picture luck! To give you an idea of the bad luck I’ve had :imp: :imp: :imp:

Got you you ■■■■■■■■ :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

The renault coming out the closet :smiling_imp:

Looking through the back window of the Premium you can find it’s secretly an indian resteraunt with the frilly curtains :wink:

Hope you like the pictures, I will be adding more next weekend with an addition of an FH12. Certainly looking forward to talking to the truck mad truck driver as if I remember he’s only 20 and is driving the Globe XL tramping all week :open_mouth: So will certainly be good to talk to someone as enthusiastic about this industry as me!!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: Anyway until next week keep 'er lit!

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Cracking pics jonny,keep them coming mate.
Cheers Dave.

Will do mate :smiley: :smiley:
I’m going back next week to get more pictures as I was a bit unlucky as a couple of the lads were away including Steve with him being away on holiday. Can’t wait for next week personally because all the fleet will be in the yard so more pictures and I might actually get some work done :smiley: I know the youngest driver is dying to have a picture of his unit as he is feeling a tad left out :laughing: :laughing: I’ll certainly be posting next week :smiley: :smiley:

Cheers

There are some very good pictures there. Thanks.

Cheers mate glad you like them! :smiley:

Cheers

I love the Mickey Foden. You have captured that one well, that Premium is certainly well looked after and clean. The other make, well Pah :stuck_out_tongue:

I have to say all the trucks the have are well looked after. and I have to admit the green foden they have is personally my favourite for the simple reason, you can hear it before you see it! With them subbing from the company up the road from me I can tell when the green foden is coming and sounds better than any V8 going in my opinion. The scania I will admit is the first truck i’ve been in with the little shopping trolley wheels on, and even though it’s only a 420 it pulls better than the 480 Scania that my dad drove at Prestons :open_mouth:

I’ve been offered a trip out sometime in the micky foden which to be honest I am looking forward too when that day comes! Be sure to come back next week as there will be more pictures to follow :grimacing: :grimacing:

Cheers

And just too let you guys and girls know, I have entered some of my pictures to be featured in the CVC Magazine (Classic Commercial for the unknown) and I have been told it will be the October issue they are going to use them in. So be sure to keep a look out :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Can’t tell you how made up I am about it!!! :smiley: :smiley:

Cheers