Ongoing saga of peter mill

sounds like the monty python show SCAMALOT :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:25 pm Post subject: Peter Mill is a Nigerian national. Reply with quote
My mate just e-mail me to say Mr Mill required his bank account details,as a deposit to take his language exam for a LGV1 European and T.I.R job.He wanted 350 sloti,to pay in to a Polish bank account,and need deposit for flight s to Istanbul,Naples,Ankara,Malaga,and Brussels to get to his trucks on March 1st,2009.Treading on the side of caution,is in order for this latest episode.

I agree though he won’t exactly get rich quick though as I get this total to Β£75.00.
Do smell a rat though.
But I am sure if Peter is genuine he will come on here and let us know.
My one question however is why pay UK lads around Β£900 a week when eastern eu lads will break his arm off for Β£300β– β– ?

Oh dear,dear.

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:59 pm Post subject: Peter Mill.Two types of jobs.

After reading the posts,it seems fair to point that there seems to be two positions with Peter Mill.One was with an overland tour company,in converted trucks.The company is called Dragoman.Camping,and basic hotel overlanding in South America,India,Middle East,USA,and Africa.That company trains you in the workshop,combining mechanical training with teaming up with a tour leader for hands on experince.The other post for European drivers is 3 weeks work,paid,1 week off,not paid,so you are working for 4 weeks and paid for 3 weeks.The ip is from a council library,maybe to cut costs.6 drivers flying out on the paraffin orange parrott.Tax is taken out and the pay he was offering was in EUROs not pounds.I didnt get the job,cos failed the language test,due to bad spelling and bad grammar.Dont know why he was asking UK drivers to take on Eastern European registered units.Think he mentioned self employed and new drivers were acceptable.Good luck to all those on their Easy jet flights on March 1st.Appparently all paid for,and hotel paid on their week off.Guess,they are doing trailer or unit swaps in the hotel car park.

as you see he said he took the test and then Denis F asked this

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:27 pm Post subject: Re: Peter Mill.Two types of jobs.

Denis F

tim williams wrote:
The ip is from a council library,maybe to cut costs. .

do you know Peter? as you both seem to use the same library for internet acces

and later he said this

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:25 pm Post subject: Peter Mill is a Nigerian national.

My mate just e-mail me to say Mr Mill required his bank account details,as a deposit to take his language exam for a LGV1 European and T.I.R job.He wanted 350 sloti,to pay in to a Polish bank account,and need deposit for flight s to Istanbul,Naples,Ankara,Malaga,and Brussels to get to his trucks on March 1st,2009.Treading on the side of caution,is in order for this latest episode.

why did he post this as a mate told him as he had already done the test so he sould of know