Mega Trucking Alconbury?

Anybody got the info on this company/
Cheers guys

keep trying to get on there website to find out about jobs.but it just throws up a blank page they do a lot for ewalls ive seen some foreign registered ones in tnt at kingsbury.hope this is the firm your on about■■?

Yes that’s the one

Remember seeing an advert for em somewhere ,£500 or £525 in bank every week, all Cargo Care work, not sure if they do Euro now. I was in Stafford services couple of weeks ago trying to get to sleep when a couple of their trucks pulled up in front of me and the drivers were Polska.

worked there not long after passing test, wasnt to bad a job as was either two runs down to purfleet docks(trailer swaps) or one run upto ellesmere port vauxhall plant. not a clue about the money but was on 100 a night 2yrs ago with agency. longest night was 12hrs but then i couldnt find the docks lol purfleet runs took about 8.5hrs and ellesmere depending how quick you was unloaded was about 9

Deepinvet:
Anybody got the info on this company/
Cheers guys

Good to work for, no running bent, and easy peasy work. Well worth a look.

Was a lot of ex Muppets drivers on their when they first moved into Alconbury.
Those of you that knew Ronnie from Muppets was looking after UK work,don’t know if he is still there,that would be enough to put you off.

Ronnie has just resigned…don’t know why, but have heard rumours!!

Wobble:

oh do tell :smiley: :wink:

We will all get to know soon because he will be on 5 different phones rabbiting / ranting to anyone that will listen.

jj72:

Wobble:

Did I know Ronnie?

Trubrit:

jj72:

Wobble:

Did I know Ronnie?

not even sure i did mate :blush: just like gossip :laughing: foster is there apparently and maybe stonebridge too

True brit,
If you did not know Ronnie you have’nt driven a truck for a lving yet!!!

jj72:

Trubrit:

jj72:

Wobble:

Did I know Ronnie?

not even sure i did mate :blush: just like gossip :laughing: foster is there apparently and maybe stonebridge too

mmmm …looks like Foster’s CPC is on Mega, hey Disgo tell me who Ronnie is mate

ronnie ratshit

biggusdickusgb:
ronnie ratshit

sounds like a popular chap trubrit - one of us must’ve trained him :open_mouth: probably you :grimacing:

Ronnies proper surname is Rackshit, I think.

He deserves the slight change, from everything I heard about him.
He is apparantly the one who caused the glass partition to be put up at Murfitts, after a driver dragged him over the counter, by the throat.
More than one driver walked out after a ‘difference of opinion’ with him.

This is all hearsay, I had no dealings with Ronnie at all. I never met him, as far as I know, but if what I heard was even partly true I don’t regret that lapse in the slightest.

Yeah Ronnie, I remember him, he was the fleet manager for NEO (North Europe Operations). He was my manager, he was ok. I had time for him. never had to talk to him unless i wanted to go home, which was not often. I heard a few drivers swung at him. but never seen it. But there again it was just after 10:00am, so someone had just started a rumour. I remember breaking down once, with a inner drive tyre and airbag gone, he came down on a Saturday to change trucks with me. just so i could get home for a few days. but when he turned up. I was looking down at this ■■■■/Indian guy with a Cockney accent. it just didn’t look right, or sound right. but yeah, he could be a total prick, but if you stood up to him and told you your side, he was ok.

Simon:
Ronnies proper surname is Rackshit, I think.

He deserves the slight change, from everything I heard about him.
He is apparantly the one who caused the glass partition to be put up at Murfitts, after a driver dragged him over the counter, by the throat.
More than one driver walked out after a ‘difference of opinion’ with him.

This is all hearsay, I had no dealings with Ronnie at all. I never met him, as far as I know, but if what I heard was even partly true I don’t regret that lapse in the slightest.

in 04 ronnie rackshit tok a left hand drive vehicle smashed it up and returned the vehicle back to huntingdon i am a ex driver good company got a new 04 volvo from brs rented unit i think there was a woman driver on there too 1 bloke came from devon to work out of huntingdon i would go back