Shell petrol stations

Are there any left on the motorway network? I only have a shell fuel card (which also lets you use Apple Green) and the Shell app seems to give great rewards but only at actual shell stations. I also need adblue, which is much cheaper at the pump than by the bottle.
If I haven’t got a trailer I’ll happily go into a local shell, but that won’t have Adblue.
Is there anyway of finding suitable shell stations?

I feel your pain had same.issue years ago when our place used Shell.
Just off M6 j 16 stoke area there’s a shell station.
Near M1 end of a50 coming from Stoke direction there’s a services with shell
Beaconsfield services.
Excelby services just off M6 south Carlisle j42
Can’t think of anymore off top my head.

Can’t.you use the shell app.? Or alternatively fuelmate all.
Which is what I used untill I knew where places were

Cobham Services on M25 is a Shell site.

Also many of the non-motorway Shell stations do have AdBlue pumps as well as dedicated HGV lanes/pumps.

Eg A45 at Northampton just off J15, Thrapston on A14, Barton Mills on A11.

Sadly the Shell phone App doesn’t let you filter to search for only HGV suitable sites.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

My shell app does .
Open app map chose filters. Scroll down And hidden right at the bottom of the list is option truck friendly sites.
But like any app don’t fully trust it to be truck friendly most are but always odd one that isnt

So it does! I think when I wrote that I was actually looking at the Shell website rather than the phone App.

Great thanks so much both!
Didn’t think to use the shell app for finding them [emoji849] and yes I’ve found the truck filter. Shame you can’t filter by Adblue pump available.
Hadn’t heard of fuelmate so I’ve added that, I’m used to using petrol prices website and app which can filter by brand.
I thought Beaconsfield was shell, thanks for confirming. And yes Cobham is very close, but I don’t seem to go past there much lately. There’s a couple on the a34 to Southampton if I’m going there.

Tibshelf services is Shell north and south up this end of the world.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

A1M, come off at Scotch Corner, head down to Catterick and a mile from Scotch Corner is one on the old A1 and you can get lorries in. It used to be the last services on the A1 northbound before Scotch Corner.

A1 Markham Moor in both directions, Truckstop at Leeming Bar J51 A1M, Golden Fleece J42 M6, Todhill services just after the ministry checkpoint Northbound M6 J44-45. Glews truckstop at Goole M62 J36.

Hyde Rd, Mottram in Longdendale, Hyde SK14 6NG, open 24 hours.

East end of M67 roundabout on A57, not the best for HGV (artic) though unlike the adjacent BP garage.

From here you can download a very large Excel file that includes just about every option at all their sites.
You can then use Excel to filter it for anything you want & save it then convert to POI for your sat-nav if required.

shell.co.uk/business-custom … OTQ0Niw2eg

Pretty sure Leicester Forest is Shell, London Gateway, Sutton Scotney, Tot Hill, Hamilton, Bothwell, Cairn Lodge, Abington, Taunton Deane, Gordano, but it’s a ■■■■ hole always difficult it get in and out of, to name a few more.

You can use your shell card at Welcome Break Services, like Keele etc

Hartshead Moor M62 both sides,Exelby A19 both sides

Staniel:
You can use your shell card at Welcome Break Services, like Keele etc

Yes but you don’t get points for it on the app. Shell seems to be quite generous with cash back.

Roymondo:
Cobham Services on M25 is a Shell site.

Also many of the non-motorway Shell stations do have AdBlue pumps as well as dedicated HGV lanes/pumps.

Eg A45 at Northampton just off J15, Thrapston on A14, Barton Mills on A11.

Sadly the Shell phone App doesn’t let you filter to search for only HGV suitable sites.

It does allow you to filter truck and bus site mate

Tibshelf services on the M1 between 28 and 29

Washwipe:
Pretty sure Leicester Forest is Shell, London Gateway, Sutton Scotney, Tot Hill, Hamilton, Bothwell, Cairn Lodge, Abington, Taunton Deane, Gordano, but it’s a [zb] hole always difficult it get in and out of, to name a few more.

I think Leicester forest is apple green

Just as an aside; many of you will have noticed a fair few new Shell garages being opened, mainly owned by the EG group.

Whoever designs them has clearly never driven an HGV and needs a sharp kick in the reproductive area. The one at Frome is a pig to get a trailer in and out of, the one on the A49 at Woofferton, near Ludlow, likewise. No issues with the canopy, which has obviously been designed to accommodate HGV’s; just a lack of tuning space. Plenty of room for the car wash, car parking and food outlets though, I notice.

just aword of warning re the shell app. I had a bunch of vouchers for want of a better word for petrol. ie so much off the total price and so much off if i bought x number of litres.

Me being a greedy sod turned them all on at once (saving of over 40 quid i seem to remember) got to the till scaned the app and it only used the cheapest one ie a pound off but took them alloff my phone including the 10.50 1 for filling up with x number of litres of super unleaded

just to add i saw a notice last night in the traffuc office that if you use the loyalty card/app with thier company fule card you could face disaplinary action