keyfuels

Is there an up to date list of keyfuels sites…we use them and shell and shell is easy to spot but i find keyfuels hard to find.

Try Google . Yes there is … it even has an ap for tom tom

You can download their free app. It’s pretty good. Or ask your TM to get an up to date site book.

I downloaded the app for my I phone and it’s spot on gives you a map of the sites and a site list also can get directions and has opening times on it!

Cheers for the replies, that app looks great but I have a ■■■■ windows phone!

scantheman:
Cheers for the replies, that app looks great but I have a ■■■■ windows phone!

Just go to www.keyfuels.co.uk they are all searchable on the there, just enter your location and it will show you them on a map.

Cant fault the iphone app
Tracks where you are and find local garage
Can change to just hgv sites or car aswell

But you don’t get Driver’s Club points at Keyfuels :wink: :laughing: :unamused: :laughing:

Retired Old ■■■■:
But you don’t get Driver’s Club points at Keyfuels :wink: :laughing: :unamused: :laughing:

Nope, tried to use my nectar card as our local station is BP yet they won’t let us have points as it’s not our own personal fuel we are purchasing but the company’s

Have used Keyfuels for years and it never gets any better! Have the TomTom poi but just like the book it goes out of date faster than it can be updated. Coverage on the motorway network is terrible, don’t understand why so many companies use it. Surely whatever they save on pump price must be lost by having to go out of your way to fuel up.Not so much of a problem now as my current unit has bigger tanks so can usually fuel up at the yard.

Retired Old ■■■■:

I don’t get Drivers Club points with my Shell card either :frowning:

Some sites give you the shell points and some don’t…just ask.

Agree with the post about availability. The garages that accept Keyfuels seem to be a PITA most of the time. My local one you have to reverse back out or upset those waiting for the illegal immigrants to wash their cars.