Scania r series fridge.

Fridge isn’t working in scania r series. 66 plate
Anyone got any suggestions of thing to look at to get it working?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Is 66 next gen? If it is lift bed up and follow the cable of the fridge to rear wall of cab, there is a white pull/push type connector, on mine the cable sort of chaffed just above this, the angle of it looks like there’s stress here at this point. I sorted it by making a small extension to the cord and so far no problems. Obviously check fuse first mind.

Not a next gen this one.
I’ve checked over the fuses. All fine there.
All wires seem good at the back. No damaged wires.
Is there any switches that can turn them on an off. Or do they run continuously?

If you open the fridge door you can see a thermostat on/off switch at the top on the right hand side,the plastic control knob can come off quite easy,just check see if its been switched off here.

Get an airline and blow all the dust away around the fans at the back of the fridge these can get clogged up and prevent the fridge from working, Scania fridges will run continuously until the batteries drop below a certain charge, the only on/off switch is the one previously mentioned inside the fridge.

740MICK:
If you open the fridge door you can see a thermostat on/off switch at the top on the right hand side,the plastic control knob can come off quite easy,just check see if its been switched off here.

Thanks mick [emoji16]
The nob had fallen off. I tried pushing it earlier not realising it was a twisty nob as it had fallen off.
Now have a working fridge

No problem,glad it was an easy fix for you.